Possible place to crash for redbull?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible place to crash for redbull?

Im coming out tomorrow night, and was wondering if anyone had an empty floor I could possibly sleep on. Just for thursday and saturday night. I have a place lined up for friday night, but that night only.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch in advance.
    -Josh

me and 3 other people are getting a hotel room, looks like they're about 60-70 a night around there. We're arriving friday and staying saturday night as well, so no thursday, but if you want to contribute you could probably sleep on the floor too

Comment

Got everything sorted out.

Huge thanks to Joey from Wrecked.

See you guys soon!

Comment

If you're staying on PCH between Lakewood and the 710, don't leave your valuables in the car...

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control...opertyId=03108 = $89 a night, pretty safe area (2 blocks from the police station). That's my suggestion for you last minute cheapies

Comment

I reserved a room just up the street for about $50 a night through hotels.com.

And being as it's being shared it's only costing me about $25. If you look around, deals are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by eomund240 View Post
            I reserved a room just up the street for about $50 a night through hotels.com.

And being as it's being shared it's only costing me about $25. If you look around, deals are out there.
            I hope you aren't staying on PCH at the motel 6 off of artesia. That place has bars on the window, and is a block away from MLK Jr Blvd. There's lots of 'cheap' places in Long Beach, but there's also a lot of neighborhoods that you don't want to be in past dark. Be Careful.

I highly suggest AGAINST any hotel North of 7th street and east of Redondo Ave.

Comment

Working...
            X