How to get a hold of Stephan Verdier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a hold of Stephan Verdier?

Hi guys, I would like to contact Stephan Verdier. Does anyone have his email address? If so, can you please PM it over to me. It's in regards to a Subaru event and we would like to invite him. Thank you.

check your Pm.

stephan

Comment

be sure to give him flowers, and make sure you speak Canadian French, I heard he really likes that!

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by verdier View Post
        check your Pm.

stephan
        Thank you! I have sent you an email!

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
        be sure to give him flowers, and make sure you speak Canadian French, I heard he really likes that!

Terry
        Hahah Terry! Thanks for the tip! Miss you man! Still have the Subie?

Comment

Actually don't talk canadian french to Stephan! He will most likely throw up!

I am great, and I do still indeed have the Suby, she is sitting in Oc right now very lonely and wishing somebody would drive her somewhere! Still 330 rwhp (yes she is FR). I still have my R32 coupe over there too! Might try to come home in Jan. for a little R&R. Hows things? Is that fire close to you? Damn.... I miss Brea's Best Burgers. Can't find that in Shanghai!

Hope all is well with you my friend,
          Terry

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
            Actually don't talk canadian french to Stephan! He will most likely throw up!

I am great, and I do still indeed have the Suby, she is sitting in Oc right now very lonely and wishing somebody would drive her somewhere! Still 330 rwhp (yes she is FR). I still have my R32 coupe over there too! Might try to come home in Jan. for a little R&R. Hows things? Is that fire close to you? Damn.... I miss Brea's Best Burgers. Can't find that in Shanghai!

Hope all is well with you my friend,
            Terry
            Glad things are going well for you! I'm gonna go steal your gram light front bumper cuz that's the one that I want! I blew my motor on my WRX at a Time Attack but it's going under the knife for a 2.5 hybrid swap with a Tomei ARMS Turbo.

The fire was real damn close. State College Blvd. and Lambert areas were evacuated and that's only two blocks from my apartment. Hope to see you soon Terry! Hope you can vouch about me to Stephan!

Comment

Dude I would vouch for you to anybody! You are one of a kind, and one of the few honest people in our little industry. If you want to make a knock of of my bumper let me know! Bug-eye fo life!!!!

Dang, that fire is real close! Be careful and don't get burned!

Comment

Thanks Stephan for coming out to the event:

Comment

I would like to contact him for a french mag interview, please pm if you have email.

Thanks.
                  Stephane.

Comment

Working...
                  X