ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project I'm working on (possible T-Shirts?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project I'm working on (possible T-Shirts?)

Well, I've been thinking about doing this for months now and I've finally got up the patience and time to do it.

I'm planning on doing the rear and side too. I'm also looking into doing an S30 chassis for my Dad. May also do a chuki S13, S14, depends on if I feel like keeping this up.

If I were to make some T-Shirts, would anyone be interested? Throw out some ideas for me too. I do enjoy doing it but it's kinda tedious.

Don't mind the picture quality either, I can make them any size and resolution I want.

A pig-nose S13 outline as a t-shirt? I think the "NOT FOR REPRODUCTION" version would sell better, it takes a stab at the RPS13. Unless that's what you were going for and though it's kind of funny, it's still not t-shirt worthy.

Comment

Funny but no. I started because I'm a pignose fan and there is almost no media (T-Shirt, stickers etc.) support for it, si I figured why not make my own. I have the ability to make others though.

The stamp and low quality are just my ways of not getting ripped off. I'm putting a fair amount of work into these, and I'd rather not just have someone just swipe them from me if you know what I mean.

I could go into more detail, or even add color, but I'm thinking leaving it in vector for would prolly be best. Simple, cheap etc.

Comment

too many shirts with cars on them

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          too many shirts with cars on them
          Well, it doesn't have to be a T-Shirt, just an idea. I mean I'm going to make myself one, but it can be easily transfered to stickers artwork etc.

One car I'm going to do for a buddy of mine too is an AW11.

Even though I love the corolla, I'm NOT doing an 86, there are a million of pictures and shirts for them.

Comment

Working...
          X