New guy reporting in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy reporting in...

Hey everyone I'm a new member on here, but have been surfing the whole site for years. I am also on the NICO forums if the name looks familiar. For those of you who don't know me or haven't seen on NICO, 240sxforums, or 240sx.com, I live NE Philly, have a black 5 speed swapped 95 KA powered S14 Zenki, of which I have a lot of time and money invested in and yet it runs about as fast as a turtle on Rockstar. It's still NA, but I have a full header back exhaust (MR header, DP, TP and a BC Spec II exhaust), stage 3 clutch, lightened aluminum flywheel, lightened aluminum driveshaft, cross drilled, slotted rotors and after market brake pads on the stake caliper. There's more but I really don't feel like typing it all right now. She was stolen in late Sept, but recovered missing only the stereo components and whatever was in the trunk and glove box, with no damage whatsoever. Due to this I have here parked in a field behind my gf's family's house and haven't even looked at her since. She's dirty and soiled and I'm waiting for the spring to even start playing with the old girl again.

I'm in the process of becoming a Philly cop, but due to the budget cuts I'll be looking elsewhere in the near future after I take care of a couple things financially, more than likely I'll be looking at PD's down south since that is where my family is. I'm prior service Army and despite the day and age even that is looking like a viable option for me to go back to, it'd be a pay cut but hey you only live once.

That's about it, have any questions just ask, I'll be sure to offer up what answers I can.

What's up, welcome aboard. When you get a badge, try to get a police drift-team going. There are police drag racing teams around here, I bet it could happen one day.

Comment

Working...
    X