Rhys defeated! series photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhys defeated! series photos!

These are pictures of the Top Secret S15 which was on display at super autobacs this week, Defeating the GTO and nocking him out of the final 8! These are of the practice run and the first run with the top secret car leading. I have pictures of the GTO leading too, but it was the first real run that sealed its fate! everyone watch.
    Attached Files

sorry for the above low quality i had to get it under 100k, i have betters though

part 2
    Attached Files

Comment

into the real run!!!!!!!!!!

this is it the real run started with the last picture.

crap man! where did the GTO go??? this must be the car's first taste of real japanese competition.
      Attached Files

Comment

the S15 is behind the judge's roof. In the middle of that smoke.
        Attached Files

Comment

The GTO just couldn't get the same angle.I highlighted the GTO for easier viewing.His angles and entries are no where near the same.The S15 seems to be entering faster and earlier at a sharper angle from what I can see in the pics.
          Attached Files

Comment

THE GTOs FATE IS SEALED!!!!!!

oh man, better luck next year. he would of had to pull of a mirical on his second run to win, and it just didnt happen, he stuck to the s15, but not very tight, deffenately not tight enough to win.

edit: he was being chased not following second lap. i was confused when i typed that. Anyways the S15 stuck to him pretty good.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by nissanguy_24; 02-29-2004, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
              The GTO just couldn't get the same angle.I highlighted the GTO for easier viewing.His angles and entries are no where near the same.The S15 seems to be entering faster and earlier at a sharper angle from what I can see in the pics.
              Yeah thanks fient, sorry for the low quality of that first picture, i should of just broken it up into two, but because it was just a practice run i figure you guys really wanted to see the REAL run

Comment

It's not really because of your quality,red just grabs everyones attention and makes things more noticeable.

Comment

I dont know this might have been practice round, but...

Comment

who srry, i dont know y it doesn't work, its a great pic!

Comment

Second LAP!!!! GTO LEADS

Here we go, i super imposed two pictures to make this easier to load and stuff. Hope you enjoy
                      Attached Files

Comment

GO GTO! Go S15!! im alittle biased. But i dont know who to root for. ahh hell with it, go american driver!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Damn he cant shake the S15... But hes doing alright the S15 isnt pressuring him as hard as some of the japanese drivers have been doing to each other lately.... perhaps he knows the weight of the car in front of him and doesnt want an accident..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Silence... Everyone understood that the GTO was unable to get away from the Japanese car... and do to its inability to follow in the previous lap it had lost...

dont worry we will be back!
                            Attached Files

Comment

him and the Supra were the last two americans. Better luck next time though.

Comment

Working...
                              X