No announcement yet.

Supra versus Signal S15!!! US vs Japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supra versus Signal S15!!! US vs Japan!

With the GTO nocked out it was up to the Supra driven by an american driver to defend our honor! He was out there doing a hell of a job all day. But his competition was tough, the signal s13 with the s15 front end.

but.. on the practice lap the s15 spun out!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 02-29-2004, 05:21 PM.

i hope its understood some of these are superimposed to keep from having dozens of unessisary post, plus it can help you see the line the drivers took
    that said, the next pic isnt like that.
    Attached Files

Comment

this is the spin
      Attached Files

Comment

here we go, lap one!!!

Okay Lap 1
        Attached Files

Comment

here we go!
          Attached Files

Comment

oh crap! the supra spun on a real lap!!

more they ran a few times, stay tuned for more pictures!
            Attached Files

Comment

Okay second lap of the first run! the Supra is the lead, he will need to pull off an excellent run to win after spinning it on the first run!
              Attached Files

Comment

here they go
                Attached Files

Comment

aaah the Supra cant shake him, this is serious pressure on his rear!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Its over.... but wait, the audience is shouting one more time... one more time... one more time...
                    Attached Files

Comment

The supra shud have lost.. his line was crap. No more one more time. lol

Comment

O yea and GREAT work with ur super imposing.. i love it

Comment

Any one who read one of this "racist judge?" post, or any of the "mean ol japanese are unfair" post can look at this and understand they the Supra lost. I have only the first one of the Second run and not both, or i would post it.

Sence i only have half, i wont post any of that one. But i think the judges had already made there descisions and just let the drivers run again for the fans. Good performances by both drivers.

Also can a mod rename this, i typed in S15 by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                            O yea and GREAT work with ur super imposing.. i love it
                            Thanks. Yeah the Supra was kissing the wall all day, the crowd loved it. but i cant speak for the judges.

anyways it was cool to watch. Glad you guys enjoy the pics, i have some more, between me and my friend we have like 900 photos, much later then this though and the pics get crappy, the low light slowed down the shutter speed.

but im glad i could post some of the more controversal races.

Comment

After seeing those pictures its completly obvious that he lost becuase he didnt do good. The S13 had a way better line and on top of that did it a whole lot faster from what the pictures show. And plus the Supra spun on the first lap so even more the supra lost becuase of some screw ups not the judges hating on non japan drivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X