X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UEO + DRIFT SPEED Coming To Round 1…

Ueo Coming To Round 1…

http://www.everythingdrift.com/blog/?p=443

Saw this coming as soon as he was listed as a redbull driver.

He will totally be a asset to formula D.

What will happen to haruguchi?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post

What will happen to haruguchi?
      well hariguchi never drove the red car so maybe he's still driving for driftspeed

Comment

I love Ueo. He drives the S15 like he drives his corrolla with his aggressive insane entry angle. I still wonder sometimes how he can get so sideways so consistently. And his entry speeds and initiation points are usually the quickest and the earliest among all whole field of competitors. I really want him matched up against Dai again. So fun to watch at RBDC.
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by Hubert Young View Post
          I still wonder sometimes how he can get so sideways so consistently.
          I can answer that for you. He is from the planet Krypton and gets his strength from Earth's yellow Sun...

Seriously though the dude is a gangsta.

I guess the addage is true if you can master drifting in a Corolla then you can drift in just about anything and make it look easy.

Comment

What's up guys? Yea, Ueo-san is coming for Long Beach. He'll be driving the same red S15 that he drove at the Red Bull event. The car will pretty much stay the same as when he drove it there, but maybe, just maybe will get a bigger turbo.

I'll be in the same S14 from last year. Long Beach should be fun this year with the new top 32 tandem.

I'll be checking this post often, so if anyone has some questions, ask away. Or swing by the shop and hang out. I'm bored. HAHAHA...

-Quoc

Comment

so is it just you and ueo for team driftspeed this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                so is it just you and ueo for team driftspeed this year?
                Yup... we're going to try to run most of the west coast events. It just depends on money. Rough year...

Comment

I think Ueo's performance at RBWDC showed us, that American drifting still isn't quite on the same level as Japan. If he can stay consistent, I expect him to be in the running for the championship.

But if it's only round 1, then that's a bummer.

Comment

Congrats Driftspeed Ueo, is going to give everybody a run for their money for sure.
                    Lethal at RBDWC for sure, but yet he still didn't win, he might be "gangster" but yet again didnt win!

Bring it Ueo-san....

Comment

I know Ueo is good... But I say watch out for Quoc Ly....Go Quoc!

Comment

ueo is straight up badass (and Quoc )

long beach is gonna be insane this year

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
                          Congrats Driftspeed Ueo, is going to give everybody a run for their money for sure.
                          Lethal at RBDWC for sure, but yet he still didn't win, he might be "gangster" but yet again didnt win!

Bring it Ueo-san....

ehhh, that battle between him and dai could have gone either way

dai made a crucial mistake coming out the hair pin that the judges seemed to tottaly miss

still a good battle that i would pay cash to see again

Comment

In defence for Ueo-san... in round with Dai, the clutch gave up. The way he was driving the car, and all the 1 more times he had to do, the clutch was slipping on him. He would enter in 4th, keep it in 4th through the main sweeped and slip the clutch to keep the wheels spinning.

Comment

someone please put him in an AE86.

Comment

Working...
                              X