X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Formula D ad! New Drivers!

Lookn good!!

Comment

Hmmm..with everyone getting all sponsored and signed and what not. I'm amazed Alex Phipher isnt signed to some big company O_o He's one bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* drifter

Comment

Woah, round 3 is at Infineon?

I may just make the drive up to SF to see that. It's so much more appropriate than the temporary track we have here at Irwindale.

Comment

Hmm, gives me enough time to prep a car.....

Comment

So is this like an American D1???

Comment

I thought I read that they're not letting in D1 licensed drivers for this competition. Maybe that's only Japan licensed D1 drivers since Gushi drove at this past USA D1? I wonder if they'll allow us to enter japan vehicles with non-D1 licensed Japanese champs? Is the prize money worth the investment?

Comment

Again.....what is this exactly??

Comment

ALRIGHT! well looks like i'll be in attendance in Atlanta!

Comment

Formula D is a new drifting league.

Comment

Is there going to be some kind of driver search so average joes have a chance to get in on it? or is it sponsored teams with a name for them selfs only? that would kindof suck.

i liked the d1 because the drivers search here in america gave our boys a chance to compete, guys who have sponsor ship now but didnt then.

well im glad there is an american drifting leauge. it should give you guys out of california a place to see some drifting.. guess we will have to wait for it out here though.

Comment

Anyone can compete in the series. Driver regisatration eper evnet is limited to the amount of drivers we can accept per venue, but it is open to anyone that wants to sign up. All forms will be downloadable from the website hopefullthis week. Or you can email me

As to the second question. D1 licensed Japanese drivers are not allowed to compete THIS year, however any driver no matter where they are from may drive in the competitions. This does not mean that Japanese D1 drivers wont be involved in the event in someway, however, HINT HINT! Of course US D1 drivers are allowed hence their commitment to the series and their pics on the ad. Any driver willing to commit can take part in the marketing collateral of the event.

Comment

What is it going to cost to enter to compete? how are you going to filter out the guys who sign up and suck from the guys who are good enough to compete? hows it going to be judged? hows it going to be held? do you need staff to help out at the irwindale event?

Comment

OooooOOO dope!!! This'll be good for us.. so that we can "fractice" and get gude and show up the japanese mwahahaha!! World Domination.... (man I need to get something to eat going delerious)

Comment

we need a real track... irwindale sucks... and you dont need a license to compete right? |<.<| |>.>|

Comment

Working...
                              X