Drift Allignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Allignment

Last weekend I installed camber adjustable rear upper arms and Urathane buschings. I also got a sports alignment. It feels like a different car.

__________FR____ FL_____ RR______ RL
    Camber____3deg__3deg___ 1.45deg__1.45deg
    Caster_____6.6deg_7deg___ n/a_____ n/a
    Toe_______.5mm__.6mm___ 1.4mm___1.5mm

I usually like to do the allignment my self but I was burning a set of fronts every 2 months or so. Even though I race 3-4 times a week, that is alot!! I originally thought that I was burning tires because my front camber was off but it turns out the problem was that both the front and the back were ducked, hardcore. I had 12.8mm of toe out in the front, now I have .5mm of toe in. The back had 14.7mm of total toe out and now it has 2.9mm of toe in.

So that solves my tire problem, but how does it drive you may ask. It is amazing. I get so much more rear traction than before. It is amazing. Did I already say that? Well, let me say it again. It is amazing!
    Last edited by Ada180sx; 06-24-2003, 07:21 PM.

Which arms are you using?

Comment

It is a company called Section, but I am pretty sure they are made by Silk Road. They are very resonable compared to the big names like JIC and Cusco, but they work just as well.

Comment

which tension rods are you using to get that kind of caster? I maxed out my top speed rods and i still dont have enough caster. Working on getting cusco ones. Mind posting a pic of your tension rods?

Comment

My pillow tension rods are made by Yashio factory. Well, Actually yashio factory contracts a local company to make them. I just happen to live an hour away from that company. I don't have any pics but let me take some and post em later.

Comment

Working...
          X