looking to meet people that drift in NC/SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to meet people that drift in NC/SC

....namely the charlotte area. I've got my fc almost ready to go and i'm the only person i know besides my friend that just moved that is seriously head over heels for drifting and understands what drifting is: A f-cking blast and a high so great you'll give the tire guy your last 20 bucks for a set of 195-60-15 tires for your rear steelies you got for 10 bucks at the junkyard just so you can drift that night.

Can't find a forum for us (carolina area), started a myspace group about 2 months ago that isn't getting any hits. I dunno what to do and i'd rather not drive around looking for hard-parkers. That's just asking for cops to get in the loop about something else going on in charlotte area besides I-485's late night drag racing.......

www.gunemdown.net

we hold events in the charlotte area every month or so at the metrolina expo center

Comment

LMAO!!! I feel you about spending your last $20 bucks on some 195/60/15's for the steelies. I got my steelies for $10 bucks a piece too. LOL. We're here in Fayettevile, N.C.. We started a team, "DRIFT NYNWUNO". We're slowly but surely growing. We're all tryin to get our cars ready for some events this summer.

Comment

Working...
      X