RYAN TUERCK WINS FORMULA D Long Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RYAN TUERCK WINS FORMULA D Long Beach

Thats right. Hampshaaa won LB..I dont have a picture yet but I wanted to be the first to post it ahh anyway yeah congrats to Gardella Racing, Drift Alliance, and Ryan

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
    Thats right. Hampshaaa won LB..I dont have a picture yet but I wanted to be the first to post it ahh anyway yeah congrats to Gardella Racing, Drift Alliance, and Ryan
    Ok, why did Sam Hubinette not run the Challenger? Did it not pass tech or something?

Comment

I was waiting for Ryan to get his first win, happy to see it happen so soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
        Ok, why did Sam Hubinette not run the Challenger? Did it not pass tech or something?
        It aint done yet...expect to see it at round 2...same goes for Justin Pawlak's RX-8

Comment

It aint done yet...expect to see it at round 2...same goes for Justin Pawlak's RX-8
          Ok. Hm, wonder what's left to do to it.

Comment

i keep forgeting where i read things but i think i saw somewhere that the challenger wont be ready till jersey

Comment

why am I not surprised....

Comment

Yes sir it was a great weekend. RT was killing it in the Solstice.

Comment

Hubinette's challenger is going to be debuted in Jersey. They are going to finish up all the work on the car before atlanta, then take it on the truck to Atlanta and test between Atlanta and Jersey.

Bergenholtz / Pawlak should have their car in Atlanta. That car looks damn beautiful!

Comment

Congrat Ryan, that's a good gift for his bday

Kevin..

Comment

Ryan was spot on all day. I'm still suprised at how well he got the penninsula corner so wired.

Comment

hell yeah ryan

Comment

CONGRATS RYAN!! Representing New Hampshire in the BIG leagues!!

Comment

Working...
                          X