ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 huge galleries from Formula D Long Beach posted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 huge galleries from Formula D Long Beach posted!!!

We have posted 3 huge galleries from Formula Drift Round 1 Long beach with the J-Tuned car show in our gallery. Enjoy!!

http://www.speedsyndicate.net/gallery-photo1.htm

Q.

Wow. You've got some amazing shots there. A word to the wise if you are planning on looking at all the pictures make sure you set aside a couple hours. But it's well worth the time. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonKing View Post
      Wow. You've got some amazing shots there. A word to the wise if you are planning on looking at all the pictures make sure you set aside a couple hours. But it's well worth the time. Thanks for posting.
      LOL!! Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated! I do my best. Please sign my guestbook if you have time.

Q.

Comment

dude, nice to see you back... long beach is a tough place for pictures

you coming out to vegas this summer? you should!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          dude, nice to see you back... long beach is a tough place for pictures

you coming out to vegas this summer? you should!
          Thanks! There haven't been any drifting events until FD so I've been shooting and competing in other events. I don't think people here would be interested in other events so I don't post them here.

As far as Las Vegas is concerned, it all depends on my schedule. I'm a full time student again and trying to fit shows, races, work, school, and my racing in Redline Time Attack events is proving to be rather difficult. Hopefully I will have the time though.

Q.

Comment

Working...
          X