ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does a converstion cost for a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does a converstion cost for a car?

Im thinking of getting an 240sx and im thinking of putting an S15 front converstion on it. How much do you think that would cost. Im 15 and i need advice on this as quickly as possible. im most likly to put it on a 240sx but in my town its hard to find a 240sx. I live in mississippi in the boonies lol can yall help?

Strawberry front end is usually about 3k complete but not yet painted. That the head lights, fiberglass fender, hood, and bumper.

Comment

dang i can afford that much. $1500 is my limit. How much for a 1994 240sx?

Comment

Good idea turtle but your 15 years old. Body work and paint is what will kill ya. My suggestion is buying a car and tune it to perfection and THEN do the conversion, by that time you will probaBLY have a full time job. So i say just get a 90'ish Nissan 240sx and upgrade the crap out of it. sure it will look crappy but run like a Mclaurn F1

MY FUTURE CAR:
        -1989 Nissan 180sx
        Attached Files

Comment

The S14 starts about 4k here in Cali but u can easily get a S13 or 180sx for 1500 bucks and still in great shape. I too suggest starting with the S13 and then mod the hell outta it and have fun.
          I plan on getting a S13 by end of the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by nuclear_turtle
            dang i can afford that much. $1500 is my limit. How much for a 1994 240sx?
            you do know that 1994 240sx's are S13 automatic, Covertables only?

Comment

I say buy a cheap RWD car to beat up on while you learn how to drift. Then once your good you'll have some more $$ saved up and you can buy a nice car and do nice mods. No sense putting alot of work into a car and then crashing it while you learn how to drift. Thats my .02

Comment

damn, you must be in tha boonies,

you just said "yall" and "dang", hahah, do you have a mullet? haha, just messin dude, i say you stick with crazy hawaiians idea for now... and get to know it before you buy a 3k front end and somehow wreck it... trust me... ive been there..

Comment

me aints a red necky

LOL i dont have a mullet. I aint sum poor read-nek, yall gets me? just kiddin. Yea thats what i plan to do. I want an S13 or S14. i guess that will have to do for now.

Now I must go get the washing machine out of my backyard and stick it in the front yard. (just joking)

Comment

u can usually find the conversion for about 2.5k thats what i foujnd

Comment

I found the S13 conversion for about 1000-1200 dollars plus shipping (300-450$$) that includes the fenders, your choice of lights (dual or triple), your choice of which front bumper you want (K's or Q's), 2 Corner lights, 1 center light panel, and 1 hood.

Comment

Man... why don't you just start off with some suspension mods... maybe some power enhancements or driveline things first?

Damn.... make sure the car runs perfectly first, then get an LSD. Those things are top priority. Or at least, they SHOULD be.

Comment

supposely my friend can get a full clip ( sr20 swap, fenders, hood, bumper.and lights, pretty damn good if you ask me)

Comment

lots of ppl can get clips man... you just gotta look around. If you're in california, there's always jdm recylcer or gspeed.... or... I think cartune gets their own clips also.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMigs
                              Man... why don't you just start off with some suspension mods... maybe some power enhancements or driveline things first?

Damn.... make sure the car runs perfectly first, then get an LSD. Those things are top priority. Or at least, they SHOULD be.
                              Those would be top priority for a real drifter... Internet drifters prefer the looks first LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X