why boo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why boo??

why was everyone booing at rhys??that was sad...

hmm... think about it

good driver pos car!

Comment

that is still mean...well i am at school i got to go..

Comment

it wasnt a POS car..just under developed..and he didnt have that much seet time

I was chearing my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off for him
        I think that everyone that booed him can kiss my *Censored**Censored**Censored*..

Comment

i think the fact is that everybody who boo'd at him were a bunch of noobs who dont even know who rhys is soo when they saw a muscle car there they thought he sucks.... man im blaming it on those stupid ricers that went to the event who assume the drifters hate muscle cars... to me i think rhys is the best drifter in competition...he was this close >< to beating ken last year..... im guessing the ones who boo'd never went to the first d1gp

Comment

*** as in best AMERICAN drifter lolz

Comment

ya just wait till alex gets he car working right

Comment

lolz i totally forgot about him ahah.... he needs to be sponsored before he crashes his car big time

Comment

ooh yeah anybody who went to the d1gp and saw alex drift... did u see that yellow lil flag under his bumper? lolz for a couple of runs i thought that was his muffle shootn flames ahaha...

Comment

I think Rhys is dope it's just that he's driving a corporate owned PONTIAC GTO thats the reason I was booing. When they said applause for Rhys, I did but when they would talk about the GTO *blah* It just didn't seem exciting... it drifted like a slug.... when he drove the mitsu at Drift showoff a while back I was like he's the man....just why did he have to choose Pontiac? I'm sure other companies would have let him drift for them.... but I guess $ talks =T oh well, man's still got skills, even though I disagree w/ the car
                    Last edited by GoukiS14; 03-02-2004, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I like the GTO

Comment

I think I wouldn't "mind" it if it wasn't corporate owned.... it's like when Ford was trying to jump into the import racing scene just felt like it was being watered down or something

Comment

Its all about the $$$...

Comment

You can thank Rob Cohen, Jon Singleton, Craig Lieberman, and RJ Devera for that one.

Everyody has a right to boo.......its a free country and it's a big show when all is said and done. But just to mass-boo somebody cause he's in an American car is total disrespect to everybody that worked on that car, and to Rhys. I've read that the Japanese showed nothing but respect to their foreign competition and look how we treated our own guys! If I was there I wouldn't have boo'd Nomuken just cause he drives a Skyline. I mean comeon people be proud of your country!!!!

Keep in mind that what goes around come around........I don't think the Nascar TRD Tundra will recieve a huge standing ovation from the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by raemi
                              Its all about the $$$...
                              isnt jsut about everything these days?

Comment

Working...
                              X