New Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car

All right there people...it is time for my first car! Dun Da Da DUMM! Like i already wrote on another forum, i found two 1985 Toyota corrollas GT-S for sale for $250 each, one is a Levin and the other is a Trueno, both hatchbacks. Need at least $3000 bucks in each. Or a 1989 Nissan 180sx for $2500. Its killin me too decide cause i love both well really 3 but i have no idea what i want or need. i live in mississippi, aka: da boonies right back
    Attached Files

i would get the levin.

Comment

The S-13 is only $2500 and the Corrolas will be atleast $3000 to get them back up to runing. I'm only a freshman in highschool so i cant really afford a car ova $6000. i dont come from a rich family so i gotta earn it all on my own so its kinda limited.

Comment

hrmmm....

well... the way I see it is that you have some corollas that u can get for really cheap, and you can start modding them right away with the money saved by getting a super cheap corolla instead of an s13. Instead of getting parts to just make them run, you could get aftermarket stuff to make them even better than stock.

In other words, if you got the s13, you'd be spending about 2500 dollars, plus extra money if you wanted to improve the car. Wheras, if you got the corolla, you'd end up spending 3000 dollars total, and the car would be in racing condition.

On the other hand, if u get the s13, you could go straight towards practicing your driving -- since the car is already in running condition.

I would rather get the s13 because I'd rather spend more of my time as a driver than a mechanic. Fixing cars is tough work, man Plus, S-chassis cars are cool
        Last edited by MrMigs; 06-26-2003, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X