Falken

Cusco

Rotora

Pretty Cool Shirts Here..

That's a cool picture for the shirt.

Comment

I'm not a fan. its too ricey.

Comment

so are you saying that drift cars are too ricey.. cause thats an exact copy of the Drift Cars.. just in a cartoon style..

Comment

Originally posted by AutoTooner.com
          Cusco Trueno ( Ugo)

Comment

I know what they are. It's just the way they're drawn that makes them look ricey.

Comment

Rotora S14 (fixmer)

Its an S13 hahaha...

They are ok.

Comment

very cool... i might get the rotora s13

Comment

Wow, that sucks

-MR

Comment

Re:

Sorry, but I really don't like them. They look too silly for my taste. I like the designs at www.cafeshops.com/shift_2_lock much better. Check it out.

Comment

ill buy one of UGO'S AECIVIC86 for a shirt when i go to the auto shop

Comment

Re: Re:

Originally posted by drift_angel
                        Sorry, but I really don't like them. They look too silly for my taste. I like the designs at www.cafeshops.com/shift_2_lock much better. Check it out.

Sorry those shirts are just f-ing lame. Buy a Young Dong shirt instead. "Drifting is not a crime" how juvenile...first it was skateboarding is not a crime, then raving is not a crime, then street racing is not a crime. Grow out of that $hit already. "Yeah man fighting the establishment with our cars"

Comment

skating=originator of ______is not a crime like weapon said...youth against establishment (volcom) is getting old

Comment

OK OK! Wow you guys are hostile!
                            I just said I liked the way the cars looked in those designs better than the cartoony ones. I never threaten to make you wear one!
                            Maybe they will create some more fitting slogans soon. So anything wrong with the "old skool" shirt? Or am I not allowed to like that one either? I'd much rather support a drift store than Abercrombie and Fitch for example.

Comment

please follow the forum rules

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2101

Comment

Working...
                              X