Helloooooo i am new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helloooooo i am new here

Hello... I'm new here. I notice that a few of u ppl live pretty near to me... and have been posting mountain runs and meets etc. Looks like I may see some of you soon...

Welcome, LA and SJ? which one is it

Comment

HAHAHAH!

welcome... nice pokemon rhymes... hahah

Comment

Ahoy hoy

Team Rocket is awesome.... I should just quit college and join them muhahah. Damn that Ash Catchem!

The only reason I say LA/San Jose is because I'm from LA, but I go to school in San Jose (sjsu).... and when I'm not in school, I'm usually in LA. For example, I'm in LA for summer vacation

yo doristar, u go to diamond plaza often? I used to go there a whole lot when Initial D came out. Now, I go there just every now and then to play Battle Gear or to go to those sunday car meetups... whenever I'm bored or something.

Comment

hahaha,

funny you should ask, im there like every weekend, as a matter of fact, were having an unnoficial drifting.com meet, your welcome to join along, friday night @ 8:30 in tha back behind tha old 99cent ranch market.. i dont know why they closed that place down, i used to buy my fish cookies there.. o well, ill find somewhere else...

Comment

hmmm... perhaps I shall attend.
            Just look for the car in my signature. What car are you driving btw? Isn't it a Mirage or.... uhh?

Oh yeah, you think you could PM me the place where u were thinking of running @ for Friday?
            Last edited by MrMigs; 06-26-2003, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X