ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrick Mordaunt will be a Guest on The Inside Drift at 10:00pm EDT tonight, Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Mordaunt will be a Guest on The Inside Drift at 10:00pm EDT tonight, Monday

Patrick Mordaunt will respond to his disqualification at Saturdays's Round two of the Formula Drift event at Road Atlanta and Chris Forsberg, who won the event will headline the program beginning at 10:00pm EDT (7:00pm PDT).
    You can call The Inisde drift and talk directly with either Patrick or Chris by calling the only global talk radio show dedicated entirely to the pro drift scene at 646.716-4717 between 10:00p and 11:00EDT (7:00pm - 8:00pm, PDT).
    You can hear the show at www.theinsidedrift.com, or on your mobile device at www.m.blogtalkradio.com/the-inside-drift

Originally posted by Mediaman View Post
    Patrick Mordaunt will respond to his disqualification at Saturdays's Round two of the Formula Drift event at Road Atlanta and Chris Forsberg, who won the event will headline the program beginning at 10:00pm EDT (7:00pm PDT).
    You can call The Inisde drift and talk directly with either Patrick or Chris by calling the only global talk radio show dedicated entirely to the pro drift scene at 646.716-4717 between 10:00p and 11:00EDT (7:00pm - 8:00pm, PDT).
    You can hear the show at www.theinsidedrift.com, or on your mobile device at www.m.blogtalkradio.com/the-inside-drift
    I'm on. Seriously boys and girls. "talk radio" just makes more sense when you are over 30 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
      I'm on. Seriously boys and girls. "talk radio" just makes more sense when you are over 30 years of age.
      HEY, I'm 25!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
        HEY, I'm 25!
        You must be one of the more "mature" 25 year old's then.

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
          You must be one of the more "mature" 25 year old's then.
          Heh, you need to hear the show I engineer for. I also do my own show.

Comment

Working...
          X