D1GP.COM temp site outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP.COM temp site outage

Hello everyone. The D1 Grand Prix website will be down for maintenance for the remainder of today and will be back online later tonight. Some of the items we're improving are faster servers, more bandwidth and a new makeover for the overall site. We hope that the new site will allow us greater flexibility to add and remove components in the future and be a little more user friendly.

Hey, has there been a change in the schedule for the second to last event? I keep hearing that it will be at Summit Point in West Virginia instead of Chicago, Ill.

Comment

Soldier Field, Chicago IS A GO!

Comment

We are changing our schedule quite a bit. There will be some East Coast and West Coast additions. We will get info up as soon as everything is confirmed. Miami venue was changed to Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach (12 miles from Dolphins Stadium due to the need for larger space). Chicago has not changed and will stay on schedule. West Virginia... something is happening there however we are not confirming what exactly that is at this time. We should have everything sewed up in the next week.

Comment

Are you guys "going back to Cali, Cali?" That would be sweet.

Comment

Add a 5th round. Come back to cali and get IRWINDALE back. You know where it all started. The house of drift. Come on D1GP redeem yourself from anaheim. Fix your mistake and make it up to the people here in cali.

Comment

Originally posted by golden eye View Post
              Add a 5th round. Come back to cali and get IRWINDALE back. You know where it all started. The house of drift. Come on D1GP redeem yourself from anaheim. Fix your mistake and make it up to the people here in cali.
              Well said golden eye make it up for the people here in cali that would be awesome if u guys went back to irwindale where everything started in the usa, i think u guys would have a big turn out you had it in anaheim. It would be awesome too if u could come to cen-cal or nor-cal.

Comment

I cant wait for D1GP at Summit Point!

Comment

Originally posted by ali's drift garage View Post
                  soldier field, chicago is a go!
                  good!!!!! Yahoo!!! I can't wait! :d

Comment

New site is looking good, great to hear about additions and that I will have another event closer to me.

Comment

Trying to nail down dates now. Irwindale is unlikely. Would love to do it but there are politics involved. So. Cal is definately happening though and we've got another untapped venue in mind right now for D1GP with a twist. East Coast.. definately headed your way and I hope to be able to make the announcement of our East Coast additions prior to me leaving for Miami on Monday but right now it's just waiting on the people on the other end. Speaking of Miami.. over 50 drivers registered already. Looks like it will jump to 60-65 drivers by qualifying day. Lot's of new stuff on tap too but we are having web issues right now and can't post everything. Should be up in a few days but in the meantime we will post here so by tomorrow night you should be receiving news.

Comment

Do all of us a favor USA-"D1"....Please don't post a course setup.....It's not like you will live up to it

Comment

If you guys decide to come back to so cal, bring the heat...

at least 10 J-drivers

Comment

D1 do u have the date for round 1 to be televised on fox right you still have the deal with them right?

Comment

Beta2.0 site now up. Full site to follow after Florida.

Comment

Working...
                              X