Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Grand Prix USA (DVD)-Now SHIPPING!

http://store.driftingshop.com/d1grprusad.html

I'm ready to buy. but one question. Is it region 2 or all region?

Comment

region (1)

Comment

yes! region 1!

Comment

hhmmm...Am I supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail when I buy the DVD? Filled out everything, punched in my card number, but nothing in my mailbox....

Should I redo it? Can you look through your orders to see if you mine went through (Dominique Bureau) ?

Comment

I can't wait till it comes....

Comment

Originally posted by Bjurr
              hhmmm...Am I supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail when I buy the DVD? Filled out everything, punched in my card number, but nothing in my mailbox....

Should I redo it? Can you look through your orders to see if you mine went through ?
              We received your order.

Comment

Glad to hear this. Thanx

Comment

Hot DVD! But one question. Were the judges really saying what to subtitles read. If so, I need to learn japanese cuz the Option videos I have, have got to be funny as hell.

Comment

i speak japanese and the translations in that video were totally off. i'd say that maybe only a third of the subs were even close to what they were saying. the only other place i've seen translations that were this improvised was on "most extreme elimination challenge"

I'd go as far as to say that it takes away a lot from the non-japanese speaking enthusiasts. i hope you guys find someone that will respect the language and original dialogue of option, instead of making it all up.
                    Last edited by xchaosx; 03-15-2004, 01:36 AM.

Comment

ok, thats what I thought. It did seem a bit too "thuggish-ruggish"

Comment

haha! Just got mine today and I couldn't stop laughing.

Finally understood what the drift king and orido was saying.

"ernie looks like a fat kid chaseing an oreo" - the drift king.

lol

Comment

if you didnt read my post, that's not what they were saying. at all. pretty much all of the voiceovers were totally improvised. the humor youre laughing at isnt theirs

Comment

yeah i sorta knew something was up. still funny...

Comment

Working...
                            X