so is this good??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is this good??

should i get a 240 sx??with a stock engine to drift or will i have to do a engine swap??

dude u just played the flame card... nice job... you should search a little before you make topics. there are so many topics out there about getting a 240. you should have seached for one first. you should probably think before you type. heres what the search button looks like:

Comment

i am tired right now so..u know...dont tell me u never done this before..

Comment

Being tired is no excuse. Go to bed then.

Comment

I drift... Read my signiture.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
            I drift... Read my signiture.
            in your experience, does the weight of the KA come into play when drifting? or do you have no regrets for keeping the stock motor?

Comment

Not good enough to tell you if a sr's weight makes a difference, but i know the engines are suposed to be nearly the same weight. Atleast with everything hooked up. The sr is a lighter motor but has the turbo hardware which hurts it.

keeping my stock motor is a result of being poor. not a preference for it. But it is indeed driftable. i sugest learning on your stock hardware if you have a 240sx.

Comment

You dont need an SR to drift. Heres a tip, the next big thing in Japan is going to be KA motors.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                  You dont need an SR to drift. Heres a tip, the next big thing in Japan is going to be KA motors.
                  ya think? Maybe it'll escalade into "USDM" being the big car trend in Japan.

Comment

hey japan im willing to trade you my Onevia front end and ka24, specialy high experience model (miles) for a Silvia front end and a Rb25..

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
                      ya think? Maybe it'll escalade into "USDM" being the big car trend in Japan.
                      Ever heard of spocom? And yeah, there are silvias rolling around Japan with 240sx lights and badges. Chas is serious.

And doing something because you are lazy is a sure fire way to get flamed.

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
                        Ever heard of spocom?.
                        i havent. what is spocom?

Originally posted by WildSe7en
                        Maybe it'll escalade into "USDM" being the big car trend in Japan.
                        the word your looking for is escalate.

Comment

spocom is the latest thing in japan it's sport compact for short they tune the cars in our style USDM kinda ironic.... we copy their style and put a little spin on it and they think it's cool

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                            spocom is the latest thing in japan it's sport compact for short they tune the cars in our style USDM kinda ironic.... we copy their style and put a little spin on it and they think it's cool
                            What he means by "our USDM style" is extreme rice and extremely *Censored**Censored**Censored* conversions and crap like that... civics with silvia lights and crap like that... so retarded

Comment

hahaha sooo true but they love it there man we seriously should go out and buy every APC part here (also so we can get rid of em) and send em to japan.... u know how much apc tail lights go there for??? like $400-$500

Comment

Working...
                              X