ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX Aug 1st, 2009 CHICAGO, IL (Soldier Field)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX Aug 1st, 2009 CHICAGO, IL (Soldier Field)

(10 FREE TICKTS) D1 GRAND PRIX Aug 1st, 2009 CHICAGO, IL (Soldier Field)

Please tell us why you deserve a ticket.

-your post should be creative and entertaining

for this specific contest only 1 ticket will be give to each winner

!?

Doesnt anyone want a free ticket?

Comment

you couldnt pay me to show up to this one.

actually you could lol

Comment

because no one wants to go and if you give me a ticket ill go cuz its free. (:

there i think i should get one automatically since i was the only one who posted haha

Comment

im thinking of flying out to cover it. Though I think a few FL drivers are going to drive out to compete, so maybe ride alogn with them

Comment

If you give me a pair or a pack of 4 then it'll be worth it for me to write up something. other then that I'm pretty sure I'm getting into this event free

Comment

since there are no creative and entertaining people here in Chicago,
              why not send me? im the best your going to get

Comment

I should get a ticket because im a drift nut

I have been following drifting ever since the first time I attended a drift show which by the way was back in 2005 when formula drift came to chicago. Ever since then I got hooked I went from looking at option video dvds to reading option magazine, I also attended my first D1 experience at Irwindale, CA so the fact that travelled just to see the top dogs must show that I am an Interested fan, by the way I also do RC drifting, my first rc was a tyco rc drift king and from there I moved up to a yokomo mr4tc sd cm. I also havent missed a HIN Chicago til this date. so what do you say.

Comment

I have been into drifting for seven years and been drifting for six of them. I live in Indiana and just recently moved to Chicago. I have never been to a professional event like D1 or FD and would really like to go. Right now i go to school in chicago and soldier field is only 15 minutes from me. The only events ive been to are the ones ive competed in like Drift Indy. Both times I went to them I had problems with my car. I would really appreciate it if I get the ticket. Thank you!!!!!

Comment

help send us to D1 in chicago!

Well, I havent been a drifting fan for 10 years like a lot of people on this site, and have never been able to afford to attend a pro drift event (unfortunatly mainly due to medical bills tightening my funds).
                    My first real drift experience wasn't even in person. I had actually met my companies japanese distributor while at a sales meeting. I didnt really know anyone as I had just started so I sat down next to Yosh and his translator at lunch one day since they were the only ones sitting alone. Yosh had rough english (thus the need for a translator to mainly understand us better) so we began to talk about cars since I noticed his "takata" t-shirt. They began telling me about drifting, togue mountain drifting and some place called Ebisu (sorry for spelling if its wrong!). at this point I hadn't even seen drifting at all. They told me some stories of him and his crew night drifting, and even showed me some home videos along with some vids from others at this place called Ebisu which just blew me away. Even thru a language barrier I could just feel their passion for this drifting, which seemed more like a lifestyle than just an auto sport like regular drag racing or time attacks. Ever since I've been hooked on drifting, researching it online, buying mags and dvd's and getting into RC drifting (which I had to put on hold due to selling my RC stuff to pay med bills which sucked). I hope to one day attend a pro drift event to see real legit drifting in person. I live in the midwest (about 3.5 hrs north of chicago) so there isn't much for drifting out here. I'd love to attend D1GP in chicago. If the tickets are all given out by now does anyone know where I may be able to get 2 discount tickets anywhere to save a little $? If so, thanks a ton and please email that info to me at glx4mo@gmail.com . Thank you!!

Comment

Support Dangerdan

We deserve 10 tickets because we are the BEST FANS IN THE WORLD...we have laughed, cried and cussed w/Dangerdan through all the highs and lows of putting in new engines, to two hours sleep working on his car and him taking 1st in that competition! STL wants to be in the house for Control Freaks!!!!!

Comment

I've been hooked onto drifting ever since I saw the anime series Initial D back in 2005. Fan boy right? I was 15-16(currently 19 turning 20) around that time and didn't understand much about cars but was excited to learn. But as the years past by fast I learned more about how cars work from friends that work on cars as a hobby or job, and what makes a car drift and how to make it drift. Watching videos such as Drift Tengoku or Option Videos, whether translated with subs, or just pure japanese language or actually following D1GP series wasn't enough for me so I was lucky to have visited Formula D events in 2005 and 2006 when it was in town here in Chicago also visited NOPI Drift at St. Louis in 2008 to see drifting in front of my eyes, live. I was even graced to watch Risky Devil do work on their sessions and knowing there's a gang in town that love drifting and are family for it. I became totally addicted to it to even try it personally with help and supervision. It would be a dream to go visit the touges in Japan and watch those crazy guys do work. Drifting to me is exciting that anything can happen whether you pull off a mad entry or end up crashing into a wall. Going back to D1, it's such a surprise for me that they would come down here to Chicago (right in my alley). I wouldn't miss that event at all. I would love to see Kumakubo Nobushige get extremely close on tsuiso battles, Saito Daigo with his huge smoke and great speed, and especially Nomuken who makes the crowd happy with his funny antics and crowd pleasing performances. I would also love to see how our American drifters go against them as well. I'll be looking forward to it. So please, DRIFTING.com send me to D1 Grand Prix in Chicago on August 1, 2009! I would be so grateful! Thank you!
                        Last edited by natetwo3; 07-13-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

why me!!??!

I have one good reason, MY BRAND NEW BABY SON!!! with him I've realized how tough budgeting is, I missed out on taking him to the recent H.I.N (only reason was i got a free ticket for that too ) but i figured if you'd grace me with just 1 or maybe 2 tix I can take my son with me and enjoy two favorite things in my like, my son and autosports that is all.

D

Comment

We are running low on spots so please enter by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Comment

Mars
                              silviaguy
                              prluvr8
                              prmonkey
                              driftgiant88
                              killin1t
                              beebeebo
                              natetwo3
                              DTR

you need to PM your FULL names by Sunday night to get on the will call list.

thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X