PDA

View Full Version : does forrest wank

driftavengers09
07-05-2009, 09:58 PM
who really is cj tune?

I_SMELL_SMOKE
07-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Go away princess!..

Us, little people, use this forum to stay up on our favorite sport, DRIFTING!..take your bank roll and hustle it down some other hill..

The D-Avengers are a bunch of cry babies that their daddies didn't hold enough while growing up. (no pun on your ex-spouse situation or your kid's mentals so don't get all pissy on me, it's a saying')..

Just keep quite for awhile and maybe people will forget about how much an A$$ your "organization" has made of themselves lately..

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...silence is golden';)

CamelTouge
07-05-2009, 11:03 PM
did you just call your former team member forrest WANK?

please tell me that was a typo..

if not, that is downright UNPROFESSIONAL.

JBizzle
07-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Here is the reason Forrest wanks, his good friend Josh Herron actually thru him under the bus and exposed him. Forrest, how dare you put us all out in the open during a phone conversation to a whole party! You have no idea what respect truly is and you don't know how hard I always tried to get your back.

Now that YOU have made Ruth out as some kind monster, I am going to publicly come out about why Forrest Wang was released and asked to leave the drift avengers. Forrest was subjected to being in the daily life of Ruth in business and family life. He was asked to be apart of this business and family because we believed he had what it takes to be a superstar. He was given free food, free place to live as well extra bonus ammenties that come with Ruth's life. We have a music studio being run out of the house, as well as the drift/race team. Ruth was raised in Manhattan and to be able to keep up with her takes a certain kind of snap to be able to succeed.

When he first moved in he had his mini bikes and I would never let anyone ride them without asking. Dean asked him to ride his mini bike and he said yes it was cool. We ended up buying Dean his own bike and one day after Forrest got in a dispute with Ruth because he really did not have any interest in working on her subaru, he rode off with his friend Cj and rode Dean's bike into the canyon without asking him. Dean and Ruth both have nice things and if you ask them, they can be very understanding but when you just take something it really is disrespectful towards them both.

Then, we are scheduled to do a drift demo in Reno for extreme autofest and the day before the event Forrest tells me he is not sure about event. In his heart Ruth and I knew he wanted to go Las vegas, so we canceled Reno and decided to let him play in Vegas drift event instead. Ruth gave Forrest 200 dollars and right before he left, we told him we had a meeting with Adam Andretti and we need him for meeting at 2pm. So sunday afternoon rolls around and low and behold no Forrest. We call him and find he decided to stay at a party and blow off meeting. Well, Ruth was very upset and for good reason.

Ruth is trying to do something bigger than any of your small minded thoughts could imagine. It takes someone who has vision and is extremely out of the box to do it and I am proud to say she is my friend. Are lives are not just about winning a race or banging some chick, fast and the furious is not what represents drifting to me. Our team represents living a daily life dedicated to fixing what is broken in society and removing the cancer that tries to rule the earth in alot of areas including the media. That is one of our mottos and drifting is one of the outlets including, motorsports, music and embedding a free spirited but sharp attitude towards life.

Forrest just so you know, you are a good kid in your own right but you still have alot to learn about being a true champion. Moto GP race was so freakin amazing and you should have been there. I do not know why you couldn't enjoy yourself in enviroment, Ruth is such a giving person and such an adventurist. Why wouldn't you give her more respect then that? I guess because you just don't care. Thats what everyone at the house felt including Mr. Mad Mike. Forrest you will be able to make something out of D1, I never doubted you and can see what a winner you can be. You doubt me and I am here to tell you Forrest, we are gonna do what we said we are gonna do and you are gonna miss out. D1 is who you have jumped into bed with now and although there bed may seem like an easier path, the outcome will not be nearly as satisfying as you may think. I really had your back and you questioned it for some reason Forrest. You are a back stabber and your friend Josh is an idiot for throwing you under the bus and telling us you let everyone at party hear our phone conversation.

You wonder why people get angry and want hurt people?!

CamelTouge
07-06-2009, 12:23 AM
so..Ruth called him a wank because he didnt come home at the right time, and he took the minibike out? He missed a meeting?

Sounds like some family probs. Hes a grown man.

James, you know this aint right. There is no professionalism at all.
She did the same to you before.

WALK AWAY. The D-Avengers thread is closed. END IT.

CamelTouge
07-06-2009, 12:24 AM
and insulting J. Herron is not a good idea either.

driftavengers09
07-06-2009, 12:29 AM
so..Ruth called him a wank because he didnt come home at the right time, and he took the minibike out? He missed a meeting?

Sounds like some family probs. Hes a grown man.

sorry, but dozens of people who met the man called him that and worse. I kept giving him and his "friend" a chance. He informed my business manager and accountant and attorney, and my record studio partner that he was "the greatest american drifter in the world" and that "forrest does not need to do anything to help." they all told me to get that as&^hole out of my house because he was an arrogant pr1ck. I let him stay longer and thought everything was resolved. He lied to me. thats why he was put out . HE LIED to us. i dont give a &*)() what the hell he and his special friend want to do. he was supposed to be at an important meeting with a man who flew in just for the meeting with james and forrest. needless to say, the "man" lost any respect he had for the "worlds greatest american drifter."

please make a room in your home for them.. they are charming houseguests and would be happy to take advantage of you too.

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 12:34 AM
and insulting J. Herron is not a good idea either.

Just thought it was pretty stupid of him to admit Forrest was letting people listen in on our conversation. I posted on here because people started to bad mouth my friend when they did not know the truth to the matter.

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 12:45 AM

Sounds like some family probs. Hes a grown man.<<<----- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????????

I am trying to end it but someone put another drift avenger bashing thread on and just started it all over again. Now a bunch of people are upset and the whole thing is out of my hands. I am just doing my best to keep the balance but you guys on this website are running some kind of game. You know who I am refering to when I say this, yeah you. It is an inside job and this whole thing is a joke. They all want to make you think this real but it is a scam, a fraud and just as political as the drift leagues themselves. I DON"T WANT ANY PARENTAL CONTROL AND YOU CANNOT CONTROL EVERYTHING.

CamelTouge
07-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Ruth,

dude wasnt the person you believed he was.
no need to bash him on the forums.
you did that before. with another driver on your team (james).
you guys "kissed and made up" (no pun intended, seriously), and im sure you wish you didnt insult him (james), like you did.

ruth. walk away. you stop, they stop.

drift2thextreme
07-06-2009, 03:25 AM
Come on guys you ruth and james stop this already this soap opera is getting too long. On a serious note stop it already if you guys stop we will stop this has gone too far everyone knows who you guys are already.I BEG YOU STOP THIS. THIS IS HURTING DRIFTING

ReDc0aT
07-06-2009, 04:51 AM
I'm the second best drift racer in the world. i need a place to live out in california and some money to finish my rolla. wanna be my sugar mama?

where is the video you were gonna post showing all of D1's secrets and mysteries.

OldSkool510
07-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Our team represents living a daily life dedicated to fixing what is broken in society and removing the cancer that tries to rule the earth in alot of areas including the media.

Fixing what's broken in society and removing the cancer? Give me a effin break guys. You guys should try being decent human beings first before you start ridding the earth of all its evil.

The Drift Avengers is the cancer. Why not remove yourself from this forum.

btw calling Forrest Wang, Forrest Wank, is the same as calling Ruth Surrey, Ruth Slutty......how do you like those apples.

This is what I look like in case you're looking for me....

driftavengers09
07-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Come on guys you ruth and james stop this already this soap opera is getting too long. On a serious note stop it already if you guys stop we will stop this has gone too far everyone knows who you guys are already.I BEG YOU STOP THIS. THIS IS HURTING DRIFTING

i agree. thats the first brilliant statement ive seen you make. from now on, all you'll hear from me will be only good and positive things about drifting. I know you dont think I care, but I know how truly difficult it is to drift and it takes remarkable skills to be able to handle car like that. Thats why I look at drifting as a sport. It takes a real athlete to be able to drive with such finesse.
Im sorry you got the wrong picture of me. If we ever have the pleasure of meeting, I think youd change your opinion of me.

Slapshotnerd
07-06-2009, 08:53 AM
.... like grains of sand thru an hourglass... these are the Days of Drift Avengers

:rolleyes:

J.Herron
07-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Really?

First off, Forrest never put you on speakerphone. I said the conversation was OVERHEARD from the screaming.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by throwing my name out there.

I'm not stooping to your level.

courantcom
07-06-2009, 09:23 AM
From these points forward, I hope that anyone that meets a "Drift Avenger" will do so with great reservations...especially for Ruth. In retrospect, it's kind of interesting to see how everyone in this community spoke their thoughts and managed to keep a clear line between the two different "DA's". =)

So what now? Are we going to see any Drift Avengers from Malibu make an appearance at the upcoming Formula D in Las Vegas? There IS a ProAM event that is going to be held there as well... *hint hint*.

http://www.vegasproam.com

Ash
07-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Yikes guys seriously. I think we've found the definitions of "unprofessional" and "immature" in the posts by the DA's.

By the way Ruth, is this a boys only club?

Bebop
07-06-2009, 01:49 PM
You guys need to subtract business life from personal life.

You can sponsor a driver without moving them into your home. And even if you do for some reason want to do that, you should not put any stress on the driver at all. Make him feel comfortable so he can come out and perform at his best. A true team player with come together without your influence as a sponsor/team owner.

And seriously, Forest will be a good driver with or without you.

Vegas pro am, lets see what you guys got!!!!!

Justin Banner
07-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Stupid question, when is the Vegas Pro-Am?

CamelTouge
07-06-2009, 02:58 PM
stupid answer, you are a journalist, with a radio show, you should be able to find out.

better yet, since you are trying to become and up and coming drifter, you SHOULDVE already known this.

Justin Banner
07-06-2009, 03:04 PM
stupid answer, you are a journalist, with a radio show, you should be able to find out.

better yet, since you are trying to become and up and coming drifter, you SHOULDVE already known this.

:p

I'm also busy covering other types of racing, engineering Fridays baseball game or CWTS races or both, building the Hardbody, work, and being with family. Sorry if I felt it convenient to ask here and I'll take your grievances into future consideration (Yes, I'm being an &^%$, it's who I am :D ).

7/10-11, for those who didn't know or forgot, like me.

CamelTouge
07-06-2009, 03:15 PM
glad to see you were able to figure it out with such a busy schedule. kudos.

Justin Banner
07-06-2009, 03:27 PM
glad to see you were able to figure it out with such a busy schedule. kudos.

LOL, jackass. :D

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Really?

First off, Forrest never put you on speakerphone. I said the conversation was OVERHEARD from the screaming.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by throwing my name out there.

I'm not stooping to your level.

Stoop to my level? You are the one who decided to come out explain a situation that you do not even understand. You threw your own name out there when you spoke up Josh. I am not trying to be disrespectful at all and just do not understand why you overheard conversation between Forrest and I. Ruth had good reason to be upset and that is between Forrest and Ruth. I did my best to keep this all between them and you opened your mouth. So how is that me putting you out there. That is you putting yourself out there and trying to speak about something you do not know the full story and only have Forrest's side to what happened. I think this is silly and wish you would have left it alone to be honest. Now we know that Forrest wasn't really faithful to the team but to himself and that is what everyone told me from the start but I just never wanted to believe it.

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 06:20 PM
From these points forward, I hope that anyone that meets a "Drift Avenger" will do so with great reservations...especially for Ruth. In retrospect, it's kind of interesting to see how everyone in this community spoke their thoughts and managed to keep a clear line between the two different "DA's". =)

So what now? Are we going to see any Drift Avengers from Malibu make an appearance at the upcoming Formula D in Las Vegas? There IS a ProAM event that is going to be held there as well... *hint hint*.

http://www.vegasproam.com

Why would I compete in a series where nobody wants me around? It is loud and clear that I am hated and considered not just a horrible driver but a horrible guy. That is a losing battle where nobody wins and would much rather do something where there is a positive interest in what myself and the Drift Avengers are about.

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Sorry if my posts come up delayed, the moderator has me under control now.

I_SMELL_SMOKE
07-06-2009, 09:16 PM
J-Bizzle

Don't drink the Kool-Aid for "Rizzle"..it's tainted..Do like Forrest, Vertex and Ueno did and throw that cup down..
ie:jonestown ..

It may taste sugary sweet at first but the aftermath will taste more bitter..

stay up and stay smart!! money ain't everything...

brainfood
07-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I want to thank you for the much deserved appology. On that note everytime you jump in the toilet bowl and start splashing around it makes you guys look worse and you are not accomplishing anything. That is constructive criticism, not me sitting around criticizing because of my pathetic excuse for a life.

ineedthis04
07-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Stoop to my level? You are the one who decided to come out explain a situation that you do not even understand. You threw your own name out there when you spoke up Josh. I am not trying to be disrespectful at all and just do not understand why you overheard conversation between Forrest and I. Ruth had good reason to be upset and that is between Forrest and Ruth. I did my best to keep this all between them and you opened your mouth. So how is that me putting you out there. That is you putting yourself out there and trying to speak about something you do not know the full story and only have Forrest's side to what happened. I think this is silly and wish you would have left it alone to be honest. Now we know that Forrest wasn't really faithful to the team but to himself and that is what everyone told me from the start but I just never wanted to believe it.

you're such a punk

akuma S14
07-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I want to thank you for the much deserved appology. On that note everytime you jump in the toilet bowl and start splashing around it makes you guys look worse and you are not accomplishing anything. That is constructive criticism, not me sitting around criticizing because of my pathetic excuse for a life.

I agree with this 100%... all this is going no where for anybody. To create fake accounts and do all this is just over the top, stop stirring the pot, and really take some time to determine if what you people are doing is really worth it. I am not taking sides but I am getting tired of the pollution of our community. Please just let it die. Creating world war 9 on this forum won't result in anything.

Go drifting, have fun, make friends, and most of all..... practice what you preach. You don't have to defend yourself at every turn, get a little thicker skin...and maybe if you actually talk about drifting instead of DRAMA people here would give you a second chance. But this non-stop juvenile vitriol needs to cease.

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 10:28 PM
J-Bizzle

Don't drink the Kool-Aid for "Rizzle"..it's tainted..Do like Forrest, Vertex and Ueno did and throw that cup down..
ie:jonestown ..

It may taste sugary sweet at first but the aftermath will taste more bitter..

stay up and stay smart!! money ain't everything...

This is where the universe has thrown me in my life, nobody else in this world really cares as much about me as much as I care about them except Ruth. I have worked very hard for many years to try and do something honorable with my life, Ruth loves me more than anyone and she is one of the most instinctual people I know. I truly believe in the people around me and the day I stop doing that is the day I lose my will to survive.

I would like to apoligize to the drift community.

I would like to apoligize for pushing our teams beliefs on the entire industry and I now know it isn't fair to the people who love what is built as a foundation for the sport.

Please understand that the Drift Avengers team are very passionate about life and we are dedicated to putting the better part of our lives to growing in motorsports. We are definitely not the normal group of individuals and for what it is worth I personally have made my fair share of mistakes in life. Still doesn't stop me from fighting for what I believe in and I still have every right to drift as any other driver out there. Really feel like I am some sort of outlawed driver who is not welcome and well it is true. I am going to get involved in racing cars because I love it and still want to be professional driver but drifting is still a passion for me and I am still going to continue to drift.

If you see me at the track and you have a problem with me, then stay away. I will do my best to stay from mainstream drifting but I know it is gonna happen. If you want to confront me, you better consider doing it in a respectful manner.

AlexPfeiffer
07-06-2009, 10:31 PM
If the drift avengers really want to help the drift community, then maybe they should start their own events with prize money for showing up. Keep saying you want to help the little guys, the best way for them to step up to the big guys would be the money it takes to do it.

Imagine an event that all of top 16 made enough that it not only payed for the weekend but also helped fund your team and the progress of your car. Say 10k per team that makes top 16. 5k for those that make top 32. I'm sure you could have everyone run a DA sticker. Irwindale would probably be the first place I'd suggest. Maybe to a concert on the infield after the event to help offset the costs of said event.

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 10:35 PM
If the drift avengers really want to help the drift community, then maybe they should start their own events with prize money for showing up. Keep saying you want to help the little guys, the best way for them to step up to the big guys would be the money it takes to do it.

Imagine an event that all of top 16 made enough that it not only payed for the weekend but also helped fund your team and the progress of your car. Say 10k per team that makes top 16. 5k for those that make top 32. I'm sure you could have everyone run a DA sticker. Irwindale would probably be the first place I'd suggest. Maybe to a concert on the infield after the event to help offset the costs of said event.

SSSSHHHHH!!!!! Alex, don't give it away homie!

Hey brother, are you going to thunderhill event?

courantcom
07-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Why would I compete in a series where nobody wants me around? It is loud and clear that I am hated and considered not just a horrible driver but a horrible guy. That is a losing battle where nobody wins and would much rather do something where there is a positive interest in what myself and the Drift Avengers are about.

I don't think the drifting community has you pegged as you believe. To be honest, everyone will shut up if you go out there, and drive like the "pro" you say you are. I don't think anyone will stop you from showing up to the upcoming Vegas ProAm to compete. ...just make sure you check the drama at the gate. If you do come, make sure you bring your "A" game.

From the looks of things, it's going to be hard to believe that people will be interested in what the Drift Avengers are about anymore. Perhaps finding another place in the world where the Drift Avengers are still liked will be your only remaining option. Celebrities have done that...left America and went someplace else where they are more loved. Not everyone has the option to do that. You and your family seem to be fortunate enough to explore such options.

courantcom
07-06-2009, 10:55 PM

Money is really what it takes to do it. Money AND your own personal FLAIR!

JBizzle
07-06-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't think the drifting community has you pegged as you believe. To be honest, everyone will shut up if you go out there, and drive like the "pro" you say you are. I don't think anyone will stop you from showing up to the upcoming Vegas ProAm to compete. ...just make sure you check the drama at the gate. If you do come, make sure you bring your "A" game.

From the looks of things, it's going to be hard to believe that people will be interested in what the Drift Avengers are about anymore. Perhaps finding another place in the world where the Drift Avengers are still liked will be your only remaining option. Celebrities have done that...left America and went someplace else where they are more loved. Not everyone has the option to do that. You and your family seem to be fortunate enough to explore such options.

Even you got to get on here and direspect me, I do not think I am better than people and don't know why you have pegged me to be some sort of cocky guy. All I ever wanted from the start was to be accepted. I personally have coached Brian Vickers, your pole sitter at nascar cup race this year as well as special forces goverment services. Have beaten some of biggest names in the world and been beaten by no name guys with heart.

Maybe I am not good enough for professional drifting. I tried but obviously the world has told me different. If I were to give up on dreams of being a professional race car driver then I might as well die, because I will be dead inside. So, gonna continue to race cars and drift because it is what I love to do. The main reason I like the sport is the danger and high speeds so I am gonna focus towards that.

ontrack
07-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Cheese anyone?! :d

akuma S14
07-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Celebrities have done that...left America and went someplace else where they are more loved. Not everyone has the option to do that. You and your family seem to be fortunate enough to explore such options.

Oh Victor.. you know I am not a star in America... But China.. whoa.. different story for sure! Thanks for using me as an example of outcast Americans...LOL

Al
07-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Jesus, Geek Gone Wild.

ineedthis04
07-06-2009, 11:32 PM
jbizzle........LAR

akuma S14
07-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Jesus, Geek Gone Wild.

Al.. When I come back to California I am going to hunt you down.. and throw all kinds of marshmallows at you... until you give me the snap on shift knob that you used to have.

Piner
07-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Offtopic: Hey Terry what would it take for me to come drive in china? im just curious since I kinda have to ride out my current gig in the air force.

akuma S14
07-07-2009, 01:26 AM
you need a passport, visa, money to build a car, and the will to make it work. You can teach english and make enough money to drift until a team picks you up... It's great fun and good times.

AlexPfeiffer
07-07-2009, 08:04 AM
SSSSHHHHH!!!!! Alex, don't give it away homie!

Hey brother, are you going to thunderhill event?

I hope your serious. That would help so many drivers and teams.

I'm going try my best at making it to thunderhill. Thats my favorite drift track. Being able to drift from turn 2 all the way threw 6 is just the most epic mile of driftable track around.

Cavi Mike
07-07-2009, 08:43 AM
The fact that you even associate with that tool has me losing respect.

JBizzle
07-07-2009, 09:11 AM
I hope your serious. That would help so many drivers and teams.

I'm going try my best at making it to thunderhill. Thats my favorite drift track. Being able to drift from turn 2 all the way threw 6 is just the most epic mile of driftable track around.

I promise you that we are serious about this and getting the right people involved to make it happen. There will be hidden agendas in the business plan just like any other league but I am gonna make sure there are no hidden agendas in who makes top 16 or how it is judged. Remember when that dumb idea came "WDC' and there was talk of a drifters/drivers union? Well that is step one, to making a fairly based drift series. I want the drivers to run their own series and let the marketing team, lawyers and other white collars handle how the series makes a profit.

Damn Alex, I am really excited to drift thunderhill, raced 25 hours of thunderhill years back and it has been a dream of mine to drift full course thunderhill. Hopefully you make it out, we were on highway 9 in santa cruz yesterday and I actually was talking about you to Ruth. The hardest thing about doing all this is finding the people who have the balls to stand up for what they believe in. You need a place to stay? We just a got a 5 bedroom house in Tahoe and sure we could set aside a room for you. Trying to get Mad Mike to come up to Thunderhill event along with some other people involved with us to see what real high speed drifting is all about.

OldSkool510
07-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Is it safe to assume that Mr. Alex Pfeiffer will be the next Drift Avenger? Will the team costume fabricator be on hand in Thunderhill to fit Alex for his Drift Avenger cape and leotards? Stay tuned folks.........

Justin Banner
07-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Is it same to assume that Mr. Alex Pfeiffer will be the next Drift Avenger? Will the team costume fabricator be on hand in Thunderhill to fit Alex for his Drift Avenger cape and leotards? Stay tuned folks.........

Uhh, wasn't the Avengers the guys who were fighting against Al Capone and his gang... or am I thinking of the "Untouchables." Or was it both... @_@ Sorry, morning rush has my brain a little worn out right now.

AlexPfeiffer
07-07-2009, 10:12 AM
The thunderhill event is not put on by drift avengers. www.thunderdrift.com. Heard it got moved to tuesday instead of monday. I was planning on going there (cause i love that track) and had no idea who would be there.

NNog
07-07-2009, 10:17 AM
dude... can you guys all just stfu already? reading posts with jbizzle's terrible spelling makes my brain want to take a crap and die.

NNog
07-07-2009, 10:44 AM

HA! WORD? do you think that this event series would be legit in the eyes of everyone who has been reading these posts by the drift avengers?

this would be what would happen. Drift Avengers starts a series, all fans are now a part of Drift Avengers from there they will start a small colony in northern Utah. This community will grow to the tens of millions and will not only take over the drifting community but the whole world. The world will unite as one and the Earth will no longer be called Earth but "Drift Avengerstopia".

With all the claim that drift avengers is making, all the things i have just said is probably not too farfetched.

courantcom
07-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Even you got to get on here and direspect me, I do not think I am better than people and don't know why you have pegged me to be some sort of cocky guy. All I ever wanted from the start was to be accepted. I personally have coached Brian Vickers, your pole sitter at nascar cup race this year as well as special forces goverment services. Have beaten some of biggest names in the world and been beaten by no name guys with heart.

Maybe I am not good enough for professional drifting. I tried but obviously the world has told me different. If I were to give up on dreams of being a professional race car driver then I might as well die, because I will be dead inside. So, gonna continue to race cars and drift because it is what I love to do. The main reason I like the sport is the danger and high speeds so I am gonna focus towards that.

I don't see where I have disrespected you in any of my posts. I never said you were better or worse than anyone in this community. Wow...you kinda went off on a tangent on your own here.

...danger and high speeds. be a stuntman!

JBizzle
07-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Is it safe to assume that Mr. Alex Pfeiffer will be the next Drift Avenger? Will the team costume fabricator be on hand in Thunderhill to fit Alex for his Drift Avenger cape and leotards? Stay tuned folks.........

Actually I am just looking for a friend who still is wiling to be one dispite everything that has happened. Since Ruth has begun this post, she and I both have been getting emails from drivers and people in america, europe and other countries telling us there are people behind what we are trying to do. You guys can continue to act like children on here but at this point all the people that are tuning in are making there own take on what is happening and just like you say we represent drifting, you do as well and your posts just make drifters look like children who think they know something because they read posts on the internet. There is a bigger picture beyond drifting.com, D1, FD and the voices we all make on here are heard around the globe.

JBizzle
07-07-2009, 01:27 PM
dude... can you guys all just stfu already? reading posts with jbizzle's terrible spelling makes my brain want to take a crap and die.

Sorry man, I actually moved out of the house when I was 15 years old and dropped out of highschool so I could get a job and pay my own bills. I try my best to spell correctly and the more I do this, the better I will get.

gigglesnirt
07-07-2009, 01:51 PM
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/picard-facepalm.jpg

JBizzle
07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
The thunderhill event is not put on by drift avengers. www.thunderdrift.com. Heard it got moved to tuesday instead of monday. I was planning on going there (cause i love that track) and had no idea who would be there.

Yeah, I do not want to screw up anyone from going to event. Please understand the guys putting this event on are grassroots nor-cal drifters and they have been running events at thunderhill for years. Only reason we are attending is because it is gonna be the sickest event of the year for true high speed road course drifting. I have asked Ruth to go and eventhough it is not some big exposure event, she is happy to give me the chance to have a day of fun.

Bizzle face coming out in full effect and cannot wait!

JBizzle
07-07-2009, 02:05 PM
I don't see where I have disrespected you in any of my posts. I never said you were better or worse than anyone in this community. Wow...you kinda went off on a tangent on your own here.

...danger and high speeds. be a stuntman!

I prefer the word, daredevil......
not really the stuntman type.

Although we are going to be doing stuntwork in Shanghai, China this year for one of Ruth's movies she is producing. Just not into following rules and guys like Samuel, Rhys and Tanner are much better representation of what a stunt driver should be. It will be fun doing stunt work on movie though and I cannot wait to see how crazy we can get how badly we can fcuk some cars up. Last time I worked with the director that is doing this movie he almost got arrested, LOL.

G.root
07-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Here is the reason Forrest wanks, his good friend Josh Herron actually thru him under the bus and exposed him. Forrest, how dare you put us all out in the open during a phone conversation to a whole party! You have no idea what respect truly is and you don't know how hard I always tried to get your back.

Now that YOU have made Ruth out as some kind monster, I am going to publicly come out about why Forrest Wang was released and asked to leave the drift avengers. Forrest was subjected to being in the daily life of Ruth in business and family life. He was asked to be apart of this business and family because we believed he had what it takes to be a superstar. He was given free food, free place to live as well extra bonus ammenties that come with Ruth's life. We have a music studio being run out of the house, as well as the drift/race team. Ruth was raised in Manhattan and to be able to keep up with her takes a certain kind of snap to be able to succeed.

When he first moved in he had his mini bikes and I would never let anyone ride them without asking. Dean asked him to ride his mini bike and he said yes it was cool. We ended up buying Dean his own bike and one day after Forrest got in a dispute with Ruth because he really did not have any interest in working on her subaru, he rode off with his friend Cj and rode Dean's bike into the canyon without asking him. Dean and Ruth both have nice things and if you ask them, they can be very understanding but when you just take something it really is disrespectful towards them both.

Then, we are scheduled to do a drift demo in Reno for extreme autofest and the day before the event Forrest tells me he is not sure about event. In his heart Ruth and I knew he wanted to go Las vegas, so we canceled Reno and decided to let him play in Vegas drift event instead. Ruth gave Forrest 200 dollars and right before he left, we told him we had a meeting with Adam Andretti and we need him for meeting at 2pm. So sunday afternoon rolls around and low and behold no Forrest. We call him and find he decided to stay at a party and blow off meeting. Well, Ruth was very upset and for good reason.

Ruth is trying to do something bigger than any of your small minded thoughts could imagine. It takes someone who has vision and is extremely out of the box to do it and I am proud to say she is my friend. Are lives are not just about winning a race or banging some chick, fast and the furious is not what represents drifting to me. Our team represents living a daily life dedicated to fixing what is broken in society and removing the cancer that tries to rule the earth in alot of areas including the media. That is one of our mottos and drifting is one of the outlets including, motorsports, music and embedding a free spirited but sharp attitude towards life.

Forrest just so you know, you are a good kid in your own right but you still have alot to learn about being a true champion. Moto GP race was so freakin amazing and you should have been there. I do not know why you couldn't enjoy yourself in enviroment, Ruth is such a giving person and such an adventurist. Why wouldn't you give her more respect then that? I guess because you just don't care. Thats what everyone at the house felt including Mr. Mad Mike. Forrest you will be able to make something out of D1, I never doubted you and can see what a winner you can be. You doubt me and I am here to tell you Forrest, we are gonna do what we said we are gonna do and you are gonna miss out. D1 is who you have jumped into bed with now and although there bed may seem like an easier path, the outcome will not be nearly as satisfying as you may think. I really had your back and you questioned it for some reason Forrest. You are a back stabber and your friend Josh is an idiot for throwing you under the bus and telling us you let everyone at party hear our phone conversation.

You wonder why people get angry and want hurt people?!

wow. you people seriously need to get a life. Forrest can actually DRIFT and has TALENT, not the kind that is bought with money, but something he can do and you can't. So its awesome that he left this bullsh*t team. James, you never made top 16 in Formula D, and if you did half way good, its only cause there were no top guns like there is today. Im pretty sure thats why you fell flat on your face last year. You all are a bunch of drama queens, and its so funny to see the cliche of money cant buy you happiness. Seriously, run off to Europe and "drift" over there, get out of here, oh wait, you were suspended, thats right.... and im guessing Ruth is flipping the 10G fine, huh? JUST LEAVE ALREADY! you have no talent in driving, just do us all a favor and give it up already. ^^^ that up there isnt professional at all, and thinking you are going to win in the internet is funny. how bout grow a pair, let 'em drop, and apologize, and get out of drifting, seriously, JUST STOP!

G.root
07-08-2009, 12:24 AM
drama drama drama. we all know james cant drive, and the drift avengers are a piece of crap. we shouldn't keep responding to their ridiculous posts, its like a two year old that wants attention, you just have to ignore them and they stfu already. i doubt anything spectacular is ever gonna come from this sh*t. why dont you drift avengers just kick it at your malibu barbie house and just get out of drifting? you all are annoying to everyone, and i think its clear that your never going to be a professional driver

akuma S14
07-08-2009, 02:50 AM
I prefer the word, daredevil......
not really the stuntman type.

Although we are going to be doing stuntwork in Shanghai, China this year for one of Ruth's movies she is producing.

I am a real driver in Shanghai already...I would like to know a few things about this movie.. so please return my PM....JAMES.

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 04:28 AM
i think its clear that your never going to be a professional driver

He gets paid to drive, last time I checked, that made someone a professional driver.

courantcom
07-08-2009, 09:03 AM
He gets paid to drive, last time I checked, that made someone a professional driver.

I get paid to drive too... I guess I'm a professional driver. Taxi drivers are paid to drive too. I guess they are professional drivers as well.

I'm thinking that the context everyone is implying when they say "professional driver" is a driver with a presumed skill set that will guarantee favorable results every time.

courantcom
07-08-2009, 09:05 AM
I am a real driver in Shanghai already...I would like to know a few things about this movie.. so please return my PM....JAMES.

Did you send in your application along with Alex? =) j/k! ...or maybe not?

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 09:27 AM
I get paid to drive too... I guess I'm a professional driver. Taxi drivers are paid to drive too. I guess they are professional drivers as well.

Well, I do consider them professional drivers, just like OTRDs are. :D

But, yeah, I see the point you're making and James is a good driver from the stuff I've seen, so I consider him professional. Honestly, that's the only thing that will detract some people from drifting (or any judged sport), the judging. From what Terrence and Rich told me on the show, the guy who qualified above James had great lines but the Drift Box didn't reflect it, and while the DB gave James better scores, his lines weren't great in the judges eyes.

G.root
07-08-2009, 09:33 AM

haha oh yeah? well i guess when i wanna drive in a pro series i'll just get a rich bff that completely back stabbed me and sh*t talked me on here (less than a year ago) to pay me to drive and buy a license. yup, thats professional

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 09:49 AM
haha oh yeah? well i guess when i wanna drive in a pro series i'll just get a rich bff that completely back stabbed me and sh*t talked me on here (less than a year ago) to pay me to drive and buy a license. yup, thats professional

There is more to the story than that, but, hey, who cares? While we're at it, James complained to the judes, oh, I'm sorry, Terrence and Rich have already confirmed that James had nothing to do with talking to the judges about the scoring, but again, that doesn't matter. Then there is the fact that James is a horrible driver, oh wait, I'm sorry, the Drift Box pointed out he had more speed and more angle, but his lines weren't good enough, again, confirmed by Terrence and Rich, but once again, we won't let that get in the way, now will we? :D

Tuner
07-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Have you ever been to a drift event Justin?

You should come to VIR on July 24th.

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Have you ever been to a drift event Justin?

You should come to VIR on July 24th.

Yeah, I've been to pratices and a competition that the USDrift put on at the Patriot Course and have done a Sumospeed/USDrift pratice at Pungo a couple of years ago in an '87 BMW E30 sedan (god, I wish I had it set up better). I'll go, wouldn't mind having the Hardbody there, but I'll go regardless of it being ready or not.

akuma S14
07-08-2009, 10:07 AM
*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I just wanna see if that is a real statement... filming a movie in Shanghai... if it is real... then i am down to help... if not.. then I want to put them on blast once again for making stuff up.
Has anybody read the feed back on the driftworks forum in the UK? check it out for the real UK opinion....

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 10:12 AM
wow. you people seriously need to get a life. Forrest can actually DRIFT and has TALENT, not the kind that is bought with money, but something he can do and you can't. So its awesome that he left this bullsh*t team. James, you never made top 16 in Formula D, and if you did half way good, its only cause there were no top guns like there is today. Im pretty sure thats why you fell flat on your face last year. You all are a bunch of drama queens, and its so funny to see the cliche of money cant buy you happiness. Seriously, run off to Europe and "drift" over there, get out of here, oh wait, you were suspended, thats right.... and im guessing Ruth is flipping the 10G fine, huh? JUST LEAVE ALREADY! you have no talent in driving, just do us all a favor and give it up already. ^^^ that up there isnt professional at all, and thinking you are going to win in the internet is funny. how bout grow a pair, let 'em drop, and apologize, and get out of drifting, seriously, JUST STOP!

I actually was really trying to get this thread to die but people just won't stop posting. I am not trying to win anything on the internet and simply defending myself and my team. If you look at the person who started this thread you will find it was neither Ruth or I who did it. For some reason the moderators on here thought it make for a good topic and I have done my best to explain why Forrest was asked to leave the team. Again Josh gave me information that he was listening into conversations between Forrest and I which was disapointing and warranted a explanation to what really happened.

I do not apologize for not being good enough and I work hard to make myself the best driver possible. I enjoy driving and been told by top professionals since I was young that I have something special in my driving and to never give up chasing my dreams. Thought that drifting was where I belonged but if the people do not like you or want you to be there, then it makes for an uphill battle. Honestly I am a bit sensitive and I drive my worst when I am at events lately. All the nasty things said about me over the years hurts me alot inside. I wasn't popular in school, so guess there something about me that people love to hate.

I am still gonna drive and still gonna drift. I love it and deserve to be able to do it as much as Forrest does. Maybe he has more style in his drifting and popularity amongst drift fans but I love motorsports, love getting crazy in a car just as much as anyone and I pour my heart into whatever I do.

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 10:16 AM

The director of movie was the guy who directed the big brother reality tv series. He just sold a script that is gonna star Eminem and the movie being done in shanghai is going to sundance film festivel.

courantcom
07-08-2009, 10:17 AM
*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I just wanna see if that is a real statement... filming a movie in Shanghai... if it is real... then i am down to help... if not.. then I want to put them on blast once again for making stuff up.
Has anybody read the feed back on the driftworks forum in the UK? check it out for the real UK opinion....

Post up a link!

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 10:19 AM
drama drama drama. we all know james cant drive, and the drift avengers are a piece of crap. we shouldn't keep responding to their ridiculous posts, its like a two year old that wants attention, you just have to ignore them and they stfu already. i doubt anything spectacular is ever gonna come from this sh*t. why dont you drift avengers just kick it at your malibu barbie house and just get out of drifting? you all are annoying to everyone, and i think its clear that your never going to be a professional driver

Been teaching professional drivers and driving around them for years. I may not be the great drifter I had hoped to become but I still love drifting and gonna get out there and enjoy it!

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 10:24 AM

You cannot determine the truth of a situation by what is written on a post. Ruth had good reason to be upset and she has a free spirit, who does not care what other people think. You can question my professionalism all you want, the people I respect and truly matters to me think I am a very professional individual and that is all that matters to me in the end.

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 10:25 AM

The movie is real and no we do not need you.

Thank you for your ideas but we have no interest at this time.

YOitzJDM
07-08-2009, 10:41 AM

You mean this one?
http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drifting-chat/89217-warning-uk-organisers-dr-z-drift-avengers-ruth-surrey.html

akuma S14
07-08-2009, 10:41 AM
The movie is real and no we do not need you.

Thank you for your ideas but we have no interest at this time.

ok.. i got it...thanks JAMES. good luck with that.

see you in shanghai.. unless you are too cool to hang out. Or you already have been here and know how it really is here. In that case.....you better "good good study, day day up"

2JZdude
07-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I actually was really trying to get this thread to die but people just won't stop posting. I am not trying to win anything on the internet and simply defending myself and my team. If you look at the person who started this thread you will find it was neither Ruth or I who did it.

Say what?!?! Are you delusional?? RUTH started this thread.

I'm very very curious why you shut down Terry so fast when offering to assist with your "movie". Afraid he will expose the truth???

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 11:10 AM
ok.. i got it...thanks JAMES. good luck with that.

see you in shanghai.. unless you are too cool to hang out. Or you already have been here and know how it really is here. In that case.....you better "good good study, day day up"

Not too cool for anyone and honestly I like hanging with dorks who know how to keep it real. I will do my best but when I was in Japan I never really got a grasp on the language. The culture is great and hopefully I will be able to absorb some of it.

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Say what?!?! Are you delusional?? RUTH started this thread.

I'm very very curious why you shut down Terry so fast when offering to assist with your "movie". Afraid he will expose the truth???

Actually someone close to Ruth started about 15 threads out of anger and all were deleted except this one for some reason.

The movie is exclusive to Drift Avenger drivers, the director Adam Christian Clark is a personal friend to Ruth and is excited to get the Drift Avengers involved in his project.

AE86_Fan
07-08-2009, 11:43 AM
seriously.. just give it up already. who phucking cares anymore !

we all know what drift avengers stand for !

p.s. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* move by starting this thread and dissing Forrest !

ADMIN3
07-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Actually someone close to Ruth started about 15 threads out of anger and all were deleted except this one for some reason.

the other threads that were posted from your friend's fake accounts were deleted

2JZdude
07-08-2009, 01:10 PM
the other threads that were posted from your friend's fake accounts were deleted

LMFAO!! Nice try tho James

OldSkool510
07-08-2009, 01:22 PM
BUSTED.............look at title of this thread and its creator...it's DriftAvengers09 aka Ruth.

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Apparently, people in the UK don't like my voice or accent? :confused:

Hach1r0k1d03
07-08-2009, 02:34 PM
im a professional burger flipper...oh snap, am i too late?

CamelTouge
07-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Apparently, people in the UK don't like my voice or accent? :confused:

hahahahah..too easy.

CamelTouge
07-08-2009, 02:38 PM
so if i give every driver that competes at justdrift, ASB, etc etc a dollar for competing, does that make them a pro driver?

ill pay a buck to each driver. now they are all PROS.

captainNEO
07-08-2009, 03:25 PM

eh. really dont wanna get involved in any of this, but i did think it was quite coincidental that so many posts were being made by accounts with 1 or 2 posts, created in June or July of 09.

captainNEO
07-08-2009, 03:28 PM
so if i give every driver that competes at justdrift, ASB, etc etc a dollar for competing, does that make them a pro driver?

i got no job. you know the deal. can i have a dollar?

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 03:45 PM

If a dollar is all their standard of living requires, sure.

:D

CamelTouge
07-08-2009, 03:50 PM
i got no job. you know the deal. can i have a dollar?

yeah, ill give you a dollar. NOW youre sponsored by CAMELTOUGE! You are officially a pro driver.

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 04:08 PM
yeah, ill give you a dollar. NOW youre sponsored by CAMELTOUGE! You are officially a pro driver.

I'm going to make that sticker just to tick you off. LOL :D

CamelTouge
07-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm going to make that sticker just to tick you off. LOL :D

Sweet. Just dont put that sticker on any of your two projects. LOL

JBizzle
07-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Alright, well I tried to get on here and make sense of things but failed miserably. Sometimes you just haft to know when to say when and I think posting on these forums is not going to aclompish anything to help my career.

Best of luck to everyone!

For the record, those threads were written by Ruth's 13 year old son Dean and he was so angry for the way the forum talked about myself and Ruth. I am very proud of him and thankful to have him stand up for us.

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Sweet. Just dont put that sticker on any of your two projects. LOL

I'm putting it on the Hardbody, Jackass. :D

I'll try and get pictures tonight. :cool:

stedriftward
07-08-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm putting it on the Hardbody, Jackass. :D

I'll try and get pictures tonight. :cool:

The effort it takes to make those stickers......Take and post photos could go toward your projects....Kinda dumb don't you think?

I guess you love to try and prove a point.....A point that doesn't matter:cool:

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 05:19 PM
The effort it takes to make those stickers......Take and post photos could go toward your projects....Kinda dumb don't you think?

I guess you love to try and prove a point.....A point that doesn't matter:cool:

Guy I was going to see to decal a drum head had to reschedule for next Wed, so I'm using my free time wisely! :D Besides, I knocked this out in 15 min.s.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/BannerRacingGT/DSCF0171.jpg

CamelTouge
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
*golf clap*.

stedriftward
07-08-2009, 05:53 PM
*Turd Plop*

akuma S14
07-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Send me a sticker and a dollar...The sticker will keep me looking good and the dollar will buy me 2 beers.

I_SMELL_SMOKE
07-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Just read the whole "BRiT" ;) rant-off on DRIFTWERKS.Seems these little waves made here have traveled the world.Those guys have too many valid points about this team/cult on there to pick just one for quote..

But I do think we are kicking a dead horse here..If a group does their best to make everyone hate them and succeeds then mission accomplished Drift Avengers(wack name by the way.. Avenging what? Respect? yea right..besides "DA" was taken before you)

Let's ignore these sniffling phony whiners and sit back as they attempts to make us eat our words with their "skills of drifting". If they win then i will be man enough to apologize for whatever disrespect and skepticism i have thrown their way but until then, FUQEM'..talk is cheap suckas

pssst! - By the way the odds in Vegas for that happening are 1,000 to 1. I'm taking the "over-under" bet on Dr.Z's upcoming relapse.:rolleyes:(sorry had to kick that horse 1 more time cause i'm a sarcastic Ahole):D

Best of luck Team Drift Avengers looks like we are all rooting for you...Maybe you should build your own drift track in the Hollywood hills..go ahead you gotta the money.

I_SMELL_SMOKE
07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
last 4 posts before me made me spray beer out my nose *ouch!*:D

Bebop
07-08-2009, 07:01 PM

The movie is exclusive to Drift Avenger drivers, the director Adam Christian Clark is a personal friend to Ruth and is excited to get the Drift Avengers involved in his project.

This goes back to the Chris Milano theory of spiderman hijacked my laptop

older members might remember.

Piner
07-08-2009, 07:06 PM
^ yeah but anything chris says can't really be taken seriously anyways lol

Justin Banner
07-08-2009, 07:07 PM
*Turd Plop*

You're just jealous that you don't have skills like mine (none) and the money to do this (less than none). :D

Piner
07-08-2009, 07:40 PM
you need a passport, visa, money to build a car, and the will to make it work. You can teach english and make enough money to drift until a team picks you up... It's great fun and good times.

how expensive are S13/S14's in china are e36's expensive there? Plus I wonder if it would be out of reach 3 years from now when im out of the air force

stedriftward
07-08-2009, 11:14 PM
You're just jealous that you don't have skills like mine (none) and the money to do this (less than none). :D

Yea..You seem so loaded buddy....Old crusty BMW and an even crustier cow shite hauler...Real daddy warbucks you are:cool:

Don't you need to go renew your AARP card or something. Pick on someone your own age.....Like maybe Ruth your secret girlfriend:p

akuma S14
07-08-2009, 11:59 PM
how expensive are S13/S14's in china are e36's expensive there? Plus I wonder if it would be out of reach 3 years from now when im out of the air force

S13's are very rare here as are S14's... so they fetch a good price!
The Nissan of choice is the A31 Cefiro... they are all over the place and pretty cheap.

E36's are around and they are not that expensive, about the same as they cost in the states! I can't predict the future.... maybe Professor Z would be able to....LOL

Justin Banner
07-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Yea..You seem so loaded buddy....Old crusty BMW and an even crustier cow shite hauler...Real daddy warbucks you are:cool:

Don't you need to go renew your AARP card or something. Pick on someone your own age.....Like maybe Ruth your secret girlfriend:p

Do I sound that old??? :eek: I mean, I'm old enough to drink, but I'm not old enough to know better! :D

Mars
07-09-2009, 09:38 AM
im so confused now

Justin Banner
07-09-2009, 10:05 AM
im so confused now

Yeah, it's pretty much a random thread now.

G.root
07-09-2009, 05:22 PM
You cannot determine the truth of a situation by what is written on a post. Ruth had good reason to be upset and she has a free spirit, who does not care what other people think. You can question my professionalism all you want, the people I respect and truly matters to me think I am a very professional individual and that is all that matters to me in the end.

haha. your so full of it, you and justin... i actually do know a whole lot of sh*t that happened, so you guys can stop trying to sugar coat it. it just hard to understand how someone can keep going back to the same person who back stabbed him, and still stand by your camp after everything that happened. aren't you embarrassed that people see you as a cheater and poor sport? have some pride and ditch the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and try and make it on your own, because if you are half the driver you claim to be as well as your "friends", then you should have no problem making it big without them and with your skill you claim to have.

gigglesnirt
07-09-2009, 07:05 PM
So a little birdy told me the avengers wanted to run pro-am in Vegas, but James is getting cold feet because of the stuff he stirred up here.

I'm not trying to start anything, but first off no one will care just run and try to get people to forget this whole thing. And second, you have done this all yourself with coming on here post after post insulting people. I'm sure many other professional teams have come across people bashing their cars or drivers, but they know not to respond and most other teams are in a much better position than you are now.

Also I have to add, when you say "haft to" do you mean "have to"? Because it's bothering me to no end how off it is.

Justin Banner
07-09-2009, 07:08 PM
haha. your so full of it, you and justin... i actually do know a whole lot of sh*t that happened, so you guys can stop trying to sugar coat it. aren't you embarrassed that people see you as a cheater and poor sport?

First of all, I'm in contact with Ruth, James, and D1, so I'm pretty sure I do know a bit more than you. Unless you are a D1 official or were a part of Drift Avengers, you're just flapping.

Second, where has James been accused of cheating. D1 nor any fans have accused him of such. D1 has also admitted that James had no issue with the scoring at Miami. James has even admitted that he had initially had no issue with the scoring and has stated that he understood the error. Poor sport, in the eyes of D1, sure. Fans, depends on who cares (not many, really).

What I'd like to know is why did all of the fines and suspensions came about after Drift Avengers said "We're out of D1GP." What did D1GP USA have to gain suspending and fining a team and driver who declared well before D1's ruling came they would no longer enter D1 events?

Publicity and DVD sales? They picked the perfect, vocal team.

More politics of the sport? This isn't the first, nor will be the last time we hear of D1 being accused of picking their heroes and flag bearers.

Just to say "I told you so?" Someone from D1 did state that, "This is not a game. You are slandering D1GP and unless you want that house in Malibu to be painted Orange, have a D1GP sticker slapped on it and as Dr. Z calls them, "orientals" (D1) dancing all night long in what was your living room, then you will stop."

And then there are the detractors of D1, the guys who, at the beginning, said "D1GP will fail," "D1GP tried once before and failed," "Drift Box Sucks," where are they at in all this? Why aren't they jumping all over this and bashing D1 and joining in the chants of D1 not being fair?

Bebop
07-09-2009, 07:17 PM
And then there are the detractors of D1, the guys who, at the beginning, said "D1GP will fail," "D1GP tried once before and failed," "Drift Box Sucks," where are they at in all this? Why aren't they jumping all over this and bashing D1 and joining in the chants of D1 not being fair?

I'm still here, but dang.... Drift Avengers kinda made it uncool to diss D1. lol

Justin Banner
07-09-2009, 07:22 PM
I'm still here, but dang.... Drift Avengers kinda made it uncool to diss D1. lol

You'll get back in to the swing. :D

gigglesnirt
07-09-2009, 07:52 PM

I still don't think D1 is doing a whole lot right, but I don't think anyone would want to side with the avengers including myself. I just stayed out of it, but I still feel the same about D1. The way you make it sound is that people argue D1 has poor quality because they just feel like siding with formula D instead of the fact that D1 is not running their events properly. Awful reasons for disliking a series.

Justin Banner
07-09-2009, 08:07 PM
The way you make it sound is that people argue D1 has poor quality because they just feel like siding with formula D instead of the fact that D1 is not running their events properly. Awful reasons for disliking a series.

Well, it was even before the series started that people were say that D1 would be disorganized and horrible, then it got worse when it was mentioned that, not only would the Drift Box would be used, but that the same people that ran NOPI were running D1GP USA. Then the arguments made that FD Pros should be in or the series would be less legit, which I still argue is wrong. So, yes, a lot of detractors were bashing D1 just because they were fans of FD.

G.root
07-09-2009, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=Justin Banner;231623]First of all, I'm in contact with Ruth, James, and D1, so I'm pretty sure I do know a bit more than you. Unless you are a D1 official or were a part of Drift Avengers, you're just flapping.

you would actually be surprised of what i do know

drift2thextreme
07-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Come on guys don't post anything anymore in this thread drift avengers are just enjoying all this publicity, I know is hard sometimes of all the crap they post not to respond back but there just laughing at us of all the attention there getting.

gigglesnirt
07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Well, it was even before the series started that people were say that D1 would be disorganized and horrible, then it got worse when it was mentioned that, not only would the Drift Box would be used, but that the same people that ran NOPI were running D1GP USA. Then the arguments made that FD Pros should be in or the series would be less legit, which I still argue is wrong. So, yes, a lot of detractors were bashing D1 just because they were fans of FD.

It was not hard to see what was going wrong before the first event. I can't exactly remember everything that I saw wrong and I am no expert at running a series mind you, but things like the drift box, overhyped anouncements, and the biggest of all attempting to run what they wanted to be professional series when we already had one were big problems for the sport.

I definitely don't support them for trying to be THE professional series in the US, as a pro-am series I think they would do great though, and they give tons of great am drivers a chance to drive. It's just too bad they will not embrace being second best.

Bebop
07-09-2009, 09:39 PM
I think D1 should try market they're style of drifting instead of the "best drifting in the world".

Japanese style, J style, Kansai Style, what ever they want to call it. Lord knows I loved the traditional D1 style and tradition... but in the states it just isn't the best anymore. That's what is really irking my spirits these days about D1.

That and the fact they bring only there best of the best dudes out to compete against the USAs up and comers. Its no way to build confidence and foundation in a series. I can skeet off 20 Japanese drivers who can come out and give us a good show without totally making most of the USA drivers look like complete fools.

Yea, and no more drift box and non drift experienced judges

gigglesnirt
07-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Yeah I would really rather they not bring their drivers over, just have a pro-am style series and in the perfect world hook up with D1, cooperate and work together, and have the d1 usa series be a building block into formula d.

But I really doubt that happening with how stubborn D1 seems.

OldSkool510
07-09-2009, 10:35 PM
The way it is now is FD is the major league, while D1 is the minor league system. D1is more of an exhibition series now becuase the talent pool is so diluted.

Coiloverkid
07-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Drift Avengers Drama Thread III: Avenge Harder

Cavi Mike
07-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Actually, I already miss that thread.

OldSkool510
07-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Former Drift Avenger---FORREST WANG "wanked" his @ss off to a 1st Place ProAM finish in Vegas this weekend.

What a major slap in the face.....Actions certaintly speak louder than words. HA HA HA

JBIZZLE--Take notes. SHUT UP AND DRIFT!!!!!!

Way to show the Drift Avengers where to shove it Forrest. GREAT JOB...AWESOME DRIFTING.....

Sorry guys. I just had to.

Justin Banner
07-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Former Drift Avenger---FORREST WANG "wanked" his @ss off to a 1st Place ProAM finish in Vegas this weekend.

What a major slap in the face.....Actions certaintly speak louder than words. HA HA HA

JBIZZLE--Take notes. SHUT UP AND DRIFT!!!!!!

Way to show the Drift Avengers where to shove it Forrest. GREAT JOB...AWESOME DRIFTING.....

Sorry guys. I just had to.

Um, why keep bringing this up when, one they aren't drifting in any series, and, two, you guys are sick of their threads but constantly keep putting a dying thread on life support?

OldSkool510
07-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Justin - You are a sell-out. Ever since they called in to your show, you've been jockin' their nuts. As a host, you need top remain unbiased, but man you've been swinging on their vine for too long. Welcome to the jungle...

I knew I would get this response that's why I apologized beforehand. Sorry bro, just had to do it.

I'm a huge Forrest Wang fan and that "wank" crap they pulled was too much. Please understand....

Justin Banner
07-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Justin - You are a sell-out. Ever since they called in to your show, you've been jockin' their nuts. As a host, you need top remain unbiased, but man you've been swinging on their vine for too long. Welcome to the jungle...

Sell out? Have you listened to any of my shows? Wait, scratch that, I haven't posted the last two and I wasn't on this week due to work.

Any how, I have expressed, time and time again, on record, that I feel that some of Ruth's claims are on the Hollywood side, have told her myself, and stated that I don't care about Keiichi's habits outside of D1. I have even told Ruth, no one on here or pretty much anywhere would be surprised or at the very least expect bias in D1. I have, again, stated that I am a friend of Ruth's, haven't hidden it, and have stated that disclaimer every time I talked about this issue.

I stood up for D1 when it came to scoring, the opportunities it gives the grassroots, and have been very positive towards D1, even during this scandal. If anything, I have been more of a sell out to D1 than the Drift Avengers.

Cavi Mike
07-13-2009, 11:08 AM
You are coming to DA's side quite often and there's absolutely no good reason for it other then you're seeing some personal gain - whether it be monetary or just simply for your ego. Neither, in my eyes, are good enough excuses to associate with a shady corporation.

Justin Banner
07-13-2009, 09:23 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/BannerRacingGT/1234311166179.png

Cavi Mike
07-14-2009, 10:00 AM
That doesn't make any sense, plz trie agen

Justin Banner
07-14-2009, 10:08 AM
That doesn't make any sense, plz trie agen

Just trying to remind myself that I'm wasting my time proving I'm right.

OldSkool510
07-14-2009, 02:46 PM
You're beginning to sound like them, too. lol

Justin Banner
07-14-2009, 04:30 PM
You're beginning to sound like them, too. lol

Jackass :p