Florida
    60.75%
    Missouri
    3.74%
    Other
    15.89%

texas deserves pro drifting.

Comment

i vote florida. i'd rather travel to florida to watch a drift event than texas. i think both texas and florida should be added.

if you divide the map.... there are already 5 events on west coast.... i would say a far east part of texas event and a florida event should be added.

Comment

VIR! Virginia International Raceway

Comment

chicago, cleveland,orlando,miami

Comment

Having been to events in Chicago, St Louis, and Florida, I'd say that St Louis was the best event. Also, if the event is done at Gateway, there are some amazing possibilities for track configurations.

Chicago is a close 2nd - they have some nice facilities outside of the greater Chicago area, but the FD events at Chicago weren't the best because they were working with such a small area.

Florida sucks because of the Humidity. Same with Texas. Any event between May and September is going to suck to go to... having 1 humid event in Atlanta is enough for the season...

Comment

I say Florida you would get one heck of a turnout the people here have been wanting Formula D to come. Plus you get the bonus of all the tourist attractions! Come to Florida Formula D!

Comment

Why not some where in the Midwest, since there are absolutely NO FD events anywhere remotely close to there...like Iowa Speedway, or Chicago or something like that?

Comment

Is this something that FD is considering?

Id say, get rid of LongBeach, and add two events outside of socal.
                  West coast is covered, with 3 events in cali (thats why i say get rid of LB), Vegas, and Washington. East coast has Jersey, And Atlanta. Midwest and the South have no representation.

If it was up to me, I would add an event in Florida (depending on the year), an event in Texas, and one in Chicago.

Formula D is not going to go to an area with a low population. I highly doubt youll get 4k worth of people in topeka kansas to come out. the areas that i suggested have dense population areas and i think would do well.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
                    Is this something that FD is considering?
                    Formula D started this same poll earlier

Comment

Keep Long Beach (the city loves it)...add in Florida, Texas and Chicago.

Coincide events with cooler/warmer weather trends indigenous to the area as the year progresses. Voila!

A season tailor made by Formula D.

Comment

Minneapolis.. so you can get some of the Canadians to come down too !

Comment

Now, THAT would be fun!

Comment

Florida has been strongly requested over the last few years via email

Comment

Does anyone know attendance numbers for the Florida D1 event? I know rain probably affected it somewhat, but I'd be interested to hear what the paid attendance was.

Chicago has turned out 6k fans to FD events before, I'm sure they could do it again (if not more). Club FR has helped build up the grassroots drifting in the area, so they'd be quite strong.

Comment

Working...
                              X