D1GP TV Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP TV Update?

Can anyone shed some light on the tv schedule? i was at Anaheim but wanted to see the action in Miami. I have not heard of anything about TV since that one press release that was posted on here.

This ish isnt even on option DVDs yet....

hot damn shame

Comment

really? 141 views and NO ONE?!

Comment

haha serious...maybe d1 guys can't get back to you because they're in Chicago this weekend for their event...but yeah what happened to their deal with FOX? any expected schedule air times?

"GAME OVER"

Comment

anyone? nobody cares if d1 is on tv?

Comment

I don't. Not about D1GP usa. Now if D1 Japan was on US tv, that would make my freaking year. But I think neither have a large enough audience to make it profitable.

I loved watching Formula D on speed, though. I really hate hearing someone explain drifting though, every time I watch an event. And I'm not talking about J-Rod's narration.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebring View Post
              I don't. Not about D1GP usa. Now if D1 Japan was on US tv, that would make my freaking year. But I think neither have a large enough audience to make it profitable.

I loved watching Formula D on speed, though. I really hate hearing someone explain drifting though, every time I watch an event. And I'm not talking about J-Rod's narration.
              Sebring, I know what you're saying about every time but I tell you what you're a "core" drifter, you get it, understand it and want to see more of it. We have to educate every time just in case somebody tunes in and is wondering "what is going on here?".
              But I think you'll be happy with the shows were producing for Versus channel...

More to come on Formula Drift TV when Formula D chooses to announce it...

Comment

Working...
              X