Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Okay, So i finally was able to get a drifter. I am good as far as tech info i have been a gear head for a long time. I have been doing my research on drifting and technique but there is a problem i am having. I had friends that were into drifting where i used to live so i knew some pretty good spots but now i moved to gainesville fl to go to school and i dont know anywhere to go drifting and practice. Anyone know of anywhere in gainesville or around there that i can go to actually practice. I mean books and dvds help but i cant learn if i dont do it right! Thanks in advance

The chances of finding out local drift spots by asking around is about the same chances of being struck by lightning.

Comment

thats what i figured but i dont know any so i figured i would at least drive i mean i know there are events but im not gonna go to one to try and learn and practice and i know there are tracks at a rally school you can rent but they are extremely expensive so i figured i would at least ask and see if i could find some. I mean if people dont want it to be public knowledge because of cops they can pm me

Comment

plenty of events in Florida

www.floridadrift.com
        www.sfldrifters.com
        www.240sx.net

Comment

Working...
        X