Hariguchi/ BN Sports..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hariguchi/ BN Sports..

Why doesnt he drive for them anymore.. he went from riding there wierdly pimped out drift cars to now he ran a levin coupe in the 2003 D1 with only 110hp. Thats like driving a lawn mower lol. He placed 19th overall though. It says he is still sponsored by BN Sports

Yeah that Levin he drives has BN Sports Decals on it. They could have plans for a new car.

Comment

Maybe...
      Attached Files

Comment

Yea but alot of ppl say that he doesnt drive for them anymore... obviously they are wrong.

Comment

I see that Hariguchi and 326 Power has been hosting small events and competitions haraguchi doesn't race for BN anymore, he is private right now, besides I think he is fed up with the BS in D1

Comment

There seems to be a lot of people saying that D1 sucks. Why? Is it because of the judging, rules? I wish I could understand what those guys were saying, then maybe I might be able to understand why people think this.

Comment

D1 is a big *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* SHOW, yes they are very good, but you know that there are jsut as good and many better drivers who are not in D1, uh.. do you remember all those BM hai events? Chock full of PRO's just as good if not better then half the D1 drivers. Im not saying they aren't good, I AM saying though that D1GP is a SHOW more then a competition. Anyway, I was really talking about USA D1 more then D1GP Japan.
              Last edited by ; 03-05-2004, 09:51 AM.

Comment

lets get this as clear as a summer sky...
                Haraguchi and BN Sports are no more.

thank you.

Comment

I think the judging is kinda unfair because... Kei office is owned by Tsuchiya.... Nob is tight pals with orido and tsuchiya, so is nomuken.. who knows maybe its all fair.. maybe its not..

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                    lets get this as clear as a summer sky...
                    Haraguchi and BN Sports are no more.

thank you.
                    O yea and where did u hear this ?

Comment

didnt societymike tell us brian?

Comment

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by drift star
                          D1 is a big *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* SHOW, yes they are very good, but you know that there are jsut as good and many better drivers who are not in D1, uh.. do you remember all those BM hai events? Chock full of PRO's just as good if not better then half the D1 drivers. Im not saying they aren't good, I AM saying though that D1GP is a SHOW more then a competition. Anyway, I was really talking about USA D1 more then D1GP Japan.
                          D1 is BS everywhere...

Just more blatent in the US because 90% of people don't have a clue what they are looking at and the Judges know it...

Comment

Working...
                          X