Living The Life..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living The Life..

Scoots 4 rotor 20B RX-7.The styling on that car is nice,I love it.And the sound of a 4 rotor 20B is enough to make everyone crap their pants.This guy is really living the life,I would love to drive this thing around Japan.

Scoot RX-7
    Last edited by Feint; 03-05-2004, 01:16 PM.

i really hate the rear end on that car

Comment

Yea that thing is god awful. The fenders with that come to a point in the rear and then that wide trim going down the door. Yuck.
      Nice video though and it does sound wicked but that rear end makes it look like a mile long.

Comment

looked like a commercial

Comment

Rear end is abit ugly. i like the stock FD so much though...

It kindof reminds me of nissan's la mans car, it has a huge tail on it. Suposed to be real areodynamic because of it or something.

Cool car though.

Comment

The gap in the rear bumper does make the fender flares look a little akward,but you'd be a liar to say you wouldn't want to take it for a spin.I'm trying to find some other 4 rotor videos,I had another,but the links broken.Anyone that pulls off 4 rotors deserves nothing but the utmost respect.It would be nice to see some production 4 rotor motors.An N/A 4 rotor would easily be making power in the 600-700hp+ without making any real efforts for power.If Mazda engineers could pull it off,they would have a supercar on their hands.

Comment

Hmm nice Vid but yeah the rear is fugly.... i think ima make a vid like that in my good ol 240... Living the poor life...

Comment

Heres how the beast sounds

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/erika/scoot.wmv

Comment

is that under yokohama bridge? looks exactly like it from times that ive been there...great frozen food from vending machines down there too! oh yeah i hate the taillights

Comment

Holy $hit!!! in that last link, in the second or third to last shot, was that the cat converter glowing orange? I agree, the rear looks a bit odd... like the lemans cars, but with s15-esque tail lights. Regarding the first post... I thought the 4 rotor was the 26B, or did they make a few with reduced displacement as well? Still... wow would I like a little bit of wheel-time on that baby.

Comment

That car all around is very bad azz.

Comment

what the hell is a "azz"?

Comment

I believe the 26B was a race engine and never saw production.I know the one used in Le Mans made 700hp,thing was a beast.If Mazda released a production 4 rotor car,it would easily be one of Japan's greatest supercars.Unless of course,there was already a production 26B,but I'm almost positive it was a race only engine.And unless you got a lot of cashola,I think its just another piece of unatainable.

Comment

Never said I wouldn't take some seat time in it. Heck yea i'd take some wheel time, wheeling it over to my shop, yanking that engine straight of it and putting it in my car. Then I would put a reg motor in it and selling it as some crazy JDM vehicle. No way would I drive it other than that. Just looks too....um....goofy looking for me. Like they tried to make it look like something other than what it is. Like that one picture of the CRX with the BMW front end and Supra tail lights and whatever else he hodge-podged on it. People may like it but it ain't my style.

Comment

Working...
                            X