Some beat up rides...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some beat up rides...

Lets see some pics of some of actual drifters cars. None of these perfect cars with amazing graphics and paint jobs, I want to see cars that go out on the weekends and have some scars to prove it.

if i could get a digital camera and show you what the fudge i did to my car tonight....... lets just say curbs suck
    im taking a sleep break in the long arduous process that is going to be replacing EVERY piece of suspension in my fron drivers side wheel well i mean damn
    best part is though that at this moment in time (5am for me) my parents dont even know...... imin for it in the morning....well later in the morning

Comment

hehe good luck with that man... keep us posted with the damage report... oh and the condition of you car...

Comment

ive got an 8,000 $ body shop ticket!! no pics though.

Comment

this is my drift car nothin special but it gets the job done... best drift car in my sh!@ty town every 1 eles drives civics and dumb stuff like that
          Attached Files

Comment

my drift machine

except now shes just running with the black steel wheels after i lost a hubcap.. i spray painted the front ones black, because it was better then the dirty rusty black that they looked like. Except i ran out, so only the fronts are done. lol..
            Attached Files

Comment

91' 240sx SE open diff...auto... ummm the car is a lil dented but i havnt done any body damage to it but i have done rim damage hitting a curb
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is my blown 240sx.
                Attached Files

Comment

Unknown owner, Source: sdstreetracing.com
                  Attached Files

Comment

ahaha lolz i used to hang with those peeps from that forum

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My old drift car. I have a new one now thats in much better shape. I actualy kind of wish i still had Tiffany (that one) cause I would thrash the hellz outta her and not worry about it...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Beat up drift car? I've got you all beat! I've lost my front lip 4 times, bent a tow hook, destroyed a lateral rod, 2 axles, a diff, blown 2 shocks, wasted a tranny/clutch. All in one year! Check out the duct tape. Holla!

Comment

Originally posted by V8bosozoku
                            Unknown owner, Source: sdstreetracing.com
                            Ha ha nice photoshopped front airdam.

Comment

Working...
                            X