(10 FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX September 5, 2009 - Englishtown, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX September 5, 2009 - Englishtown, NJ

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.

My friend and I are going to be coming up from the Washington, DC area to go to see this. When we saw Formula D @ Wall, NJ, it was his first time seeing a drift competition, and he was very impressed. I'm personally looking forward to seeing the Japanese D1GP drivers on the east coast, although somewhat sad to know that Team Orange won't be there. A pair of free tickets would be a nice bit of relief for the gas and tolls for the trip up and back...

Thanks for offering these, regardless of what happens.

Comment

I am 15 and I have a media pass to this event(video). Because I am 15 I can't drive myself from Vienna,VA (10 miles outside of DC) to Englishtown,NJ. It is about 3.5 hours away. I had to talk to him many times to convince him to drive me all the way there. In fact the only way I was able to convince him to get him to drive me was the fact I had received confirmation from D1 that I had a media pass. I would really appreciate it if you gave him a ticket. It would help lighten his mood, because he will not be in the best mood and will try to get me to leave the event early as he always does. If he gets a free ticket in, he may let me stay for the whole event.

Comment

PM your FULL names ASAP!

Comment

we need all of the names in by Sunday night so please enter the contest ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
            we need all of the names in by Sunday night so please enter the contest ASAP
            Sent it over a little while ago.

Comment

I did too.

Comment

the confirmations have been sent

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Thanks -- looking forward to seeing this!

Comment

Thanks again for the tickets -- was a fun time!

Comment

Working...
                      X