D1GP USA Website Down???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP USA Website Down???

anyone know wassup with the d1 website...tryna find out their tv schedule if its still going to be on fox...

Originally posted by facked_yer_mom View Post
    anyone know wassup with the d1 website...tryna find out their tv schedule if its still going to be on fox...
    we will have an update posted by today

Comment

I have a weird feeling they are going to change they're name.

Comment

i guess the "Game (is) Over"- Ali

Comment

As far as I am concerned, indeed. I am no longer working with DRIVEN...but yeah, "Game Over", Ali is out!
          Last edited by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE; 09-15-2009, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE View Post
            As far as I am concerned, indeed. I am no longer working with DRIVEN...but yeah, "Game Over", Ali is out!
            Ali,

sorry to hear man... i didnt mean to single YOU out. just seemed appropriate since D1 has been on the down low for awhile. At least you've worked for a drifting company, thats pretty cool and I would personally LOVE to do that myself. sigh... 2 more years of college, sucks being a poor college student. Good luck out there!

Comment

www.d1gp.com is still not working. =/

Comment

Thanks for the effort Ali. D1 just didn't live up to all that pre-season HYPE they were creating. What is your next move?

Comment

So is "D1" dead?

Comment

As far as the future is concerned, Good Ink Clothing is going well, didn't hurt to have Daigo rockin the gear all year. We're about to drop the second season pretty soon. I've been in communication with D1 and as it stands right now I'm just helping them get their gear and cars back to Japan. If I was to work with them for next year I don't know.

Also I plan on finishing the RB-240 project and will start posting the progress on here. Talked to Hiro Inada earlier this week and I might try to get the car ready for this Sunday's Dai's Drift Academy event at El Toro Marine Base on. Check it out at JDMOPTION.COM

Comment

Hell no D1 is not dead...jeez. Just that at the present moment the old contract with D1's US partners is currently done so once again D1 is in a state of transition. I can say they have every intention of continuing in 2010.

Comment

Make sure to turn your speakers down before you go to this site. Holy crap.
                        JDMOPTION.COM

Comment

Hell no D1 is not dead...jeez. Just that at the present moment the old contract with D1's US partners is currently done so once again D1 is in a state of transition. I can say they have every intention of continuing in 2010.
                          You're much politer and much more humble now that the season is over and it looks like D1 hasn't lived up to the hype.

All year, Ali has been hyping us up like D1 is going to be the 2nd coming of Jesus. Now there we found out that D1 is just another series out there and really had NOTHING to offer over FD (except more expensive food at some of the rounds), Ali has been having his slice of humble pie and eating it too.

I don't think anyone asked for the update on Ali's personal life. We just want to know about D1. Since Ali isn't a part of D1 anymore, I don't think we need him to chime in anymore. back to anonymity he goes!!!!

Comment

Well there are a lot of questions on here and no one else is in any position to offer any information. As I am, I decided to release some info so people stay in the loop.

Take it for what it is buddy. If you don't want me chiming in, don't ask questions that I have answers to especially when no one else is offering anything.

Besides, I simply stated what my continued role in the industry would be for now in response to OldSkool510's question "What's your next move?".

Comment

hype kills...d1 is probably done. how can a website just go down after the e-town event..haha biggest tv deal in drifting history...d1 cars at spocom..what happened? seems like d1 is just digging a bigger *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* hole than they are in now...

Comment

Working...
                              X