X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAN KARNAGE @ FORMULA D "IRWINDALE" October 16th - 17th 2009

Team Karnage to compete at Formula D, Irwindale October 16th/17th:

Dublin, Ireland. September 16th 2009:

Note: The Full Press Release is also available at: http://www.deankearney.com

Dean “Karnage” Kearney the 2009 Prodrift Super Series champion has confirmed a dream of his today to compete in the USA in the elite drifting series worldwide, Formula D. The final round of the Formula D championship will be staged at the Toyota Speedway or more popularly known as the “House of Drift” in Irwindale, California on the 16h/17th October 2009. Deans ambition to compete in the USA came after witnessing the REDBULL Drifting World Championships in 2008 at the port of Long Beach and wanted to follow in the footsteps of past Prodrift Champions of 2006 Darren “DMAC” McNamara and 2007 Eric “Flat Eric” O’Sullivan.

Read all here: http://deankearney.com/dean-karnage-...irwindale.html

Team Karnage.

Hey Dean,

Just wanted to say Congratulations for winning the 2009 Prodrift Championship and look forward to seeing you @ Irwindale!

Comment

Hey Dean

Dont raise that chassis AT ALL!!!

*scrape scrape scrape*

I was wishing that car came back for a while

Comment

Irwindale is ganna be the $h!t

Comment

Hey guys,

thanks for all the kind words and support ive been receiving by mail, on my blog and also on here!

I al absolutely delighted that I have the opportunity to come and drift with my idols, some of which have become friends and i must thank each and everyone that has put me in touch with the right people to make this all happen. Jim Liaw, Vaughn Gittin JR, Chris Forsberg, Eric O' Sullivan, DMAC, Brian Tree, Ross Fairfield, Jon Chase, Lawrence Ojas and Brandon Bentley - Massive thanks to you all, i just know ive forgotten some others but u know who u are and thanks!!

DK#33.

Comment

Working...
          X