I need help picking a car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help picking a car.

hello, im new to the site (forum) anyway...

well like the title says i need help. i dunno if i posted in the right area just let me know btw..so..im outta work at the moment and im 22, ill be registering at uti this month so i need a car to get around (school, find a job, etc..) and my folks said they'll help me but only under a few conditions..the car cant be to old so 95+(my dad thinks even 95s are old), and i cant build it much cause it will be a daily more then a race car(secretly ill do mods to it, have a sleeper!HAHA!). im mainly into nissan, toyota, and honda, mitsubishi, and subaru. i want a rwd, or awd. so finally money wise i can buy something outright for about 2k, or finance a car through some dealer, i just cant pick one. i much prefer 80s-90s cars cause i feel more in control then all that electronic crap cars have today, but its hard to find one in decent condition.

so..please help me, list a few models..even if old i might be able to find one in good condition 2-4 door i don't care. thanks

350z

this message is too short

Comment

Daily driver...hmm, it depends. 350z is good, as stated above. I would go for financing if it was me... if you don't use it, you lose it. Basically, if you're not going to use the money from the monthly payments to save up for modifications... the money will go towards someone/something else. Pessimistic sounding ? Yeah, but that would happen to me

This link might help:
      http://www.nicoclub.com/finance/finance-advice.shtml
      Last edited by Sakesoba; 10-04-2009, 03:37 PM.

Comment

A 240sx years 94-98!!! Plus you can do lots of mods for that car and you can get one for about $3,000! But, if you want something newer Yes, get the 350z great car!!!

Comment

Working...
        X