www.D1GP.com is Back Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.D1GP.com is Back Up!

Yup its true, and they do have a pretty cool video on there. And at the end they state they will be back spring of 2010.

Note: I'm not pro or anti D1gp, just thought I would give everyone a heads up.

cool website is up...but no air times about the so called fox deal...WACK!

Comment

mmmmmm D1 Japan to take control

Comment

Originally posted by iROC View Post
        mmmmmm D1 Japan to take control
        Would not be surprised, seeing as Inada has been spending serious time in the states.

Comment

I read a story in DSPORT that he was at Bonneville. What else has he been doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
            I read a story in DSPORT that he was at Bonneville. What else has he been doing?

Buying cars, throwing drift events.

Also heard he already has a property or is looking at buying a house in socal.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
              Also heard he already has a property or is looking at buying a house in socal.
              That's pretty interesting. Think he's pretty serious about setting D1USA straight, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                That's pretty interesting. Think he's pretty serious about setting D1USA straight, then?
                You would think that huh.

But the truth is knowing Dai who knows, the guy is JAPAN rich and getting older in his age. He might just want to settle down and live the kick back life in so cal for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                X