ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modified Mag articles written by monkeys or something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Mag articles written by monkeys or something?

...or they're just trying too hard to act like they know what they're talking about.

New Issue:

Soarer ----> Chaser
    "Drift King" -----> they show Orido

WTH?

Its better then most mags out. I still dont buy it though, not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
      Its better then most mags out. I still dont buy it though, not worth it.
      I don't really see any "other" magazines out there confusing who Tsuchiya is.

But then again, I don't really read anything out there anymore.

Comment

Its said 1000 monkeys with 1000 type writers (each?) will eventually hammer out a mediocer car magazine.

I think shakespear said that when he first sat foot on the moon.

Comment

hey was I in it. Im the one that got them the hook up for the tokyo show

Comment

it's still all about Super Street (even though they've been kinda ricey for the last 2 months) with Nads and his man boobs

Comment

The only mag i buy these days is Drift Tengoku, although I cant read it. Being able to make out website addresses, and Chassis codes is enough. Not to mention they have Decent cars in comparison to all the RAGS they put out in North America.

with the exception to Sport compact car, they sometimes do have half decent articles, and they do cover motorsports. (its too bad its not consistant).

Drift Tengoku #1 !

Comment

Originally posted by D-Garage AE86
                The only mag i buy these days is Drift Tengoku, although I cant read it. Being able to make out website addresses, and Chassis codes is enough. Not to mention they have Decent cars in comparison to all the RAGS they put out in North America.

with the exception to Sport compact car, they sometimes do have half decent articles, and they do cover motorsports. (its too bad its not consistant).

Drift Tengoku #1 !
                You can learn a lot from reading those. Maybe I should start one up that deals with translated Japanese magazines?

Comment

Where can ya buy copies of Drift Tengoku?

Comment

Little Tokyo. Or your nearest Kinokuniya might have it.

Comment

mitsuwa market has them.

Comment

Grassroots Motorsports is the BEST us car mag..bar none

www.grassrootsmotorsports.com

great tech and better articals..
                        they aint JdM MaD TyTe Yo!!! but they are better than anything else most people in the US can read...

Comment

Unfourtunately I'm in the middle of frickin nowhere, so I have no access to anything like Option Vids, Drift Tengoku or Option Magazines, etc. I read HOT ROD all the time. The articles are well written with just enough humor to lighten the mood (unlike SS's ghetto speak or SCC's V8 bashing). I also read Mustang Muscle and Fast Fords because every issue is packed with tech articles and common sense advice.

Comment

Working...
                          X