This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWD Drift Possible?

i'm sorry if this is a stupid thread but i'm really interested in drifting, i own a FWD car and i'm wondering if i can drift with it and what i can do to it so that it would make it easier to drift in it. right now i just have intrax springs with KYB GR-2

Get your self a rear wheel drive car. Its going to be very difficult to learn on a front wheel drive car.

Your going to have to rely on the hand brake and weight transfer manuvers, the later of which can be difficult to learn with out a safe place.

theres nothing mechanically you really can do to your car to make it a better drifter. run crummy tires in the back at a higher PSI maybe. but thats about it. front wheel drive cars are difficult to drift with, and i wouldnt recomend it for a drifter. but give it a try if you want. Just be safe and good luck.

Comment

trade in your FF for a RWD if ur serious about drifting

Comment

And always use the search button this has been covered a bazzillion times.

Comment

Here, the FAQ might help if ya have anymore questions. Folks 'roun here dun take mighty kind to strangers askin the same ol questions....hyuk.

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

Working...
            X