• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R35 GT-R DRIFT Car, DYNAMIC AUTOSPORTS HANKOOK GRUPPE-S

what the....

details????????

who's driving it????????

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RN

msglgth

Comment

Does this shiet even run?

nissan manual tranny, gm grandpa 4 speed tranny, or nissan autotiptronic bs tranny? (most expensive part of the vehicle)

This is pretty dope, even though I feel that dynamic autosports cars/drivers dont really mesh well with FD style of competiton.

Wait a hotdamn minute... is this for sure even a drift car? Could be a time attack thing.
      Last edited by Bebop; 11-03-2009, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by delicious steve View Post
        RN

Or could it be?

lol driftforfun said in a thread (for some reason does not exist anymore) a short while back that it would never happend because he(daigo) felt the team was unprofesional.

But dang, homeboy shows up to a FD event reppin hankook(not goodyear) hard as hell. I feel anything can happend at this point.

Note: blaze1 has had a man crush on daigo since early 2007
        Last edited by Bebop; 11-03-2009, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          Does this shiet even run?

nissan manual tranny, gm grandpa 4 speed tranny, or nissan autotiptronic bs tranny? (most expensive part of the vehicle)

This is pretty dope, even though I feel that dynamic autosports cars/drivers dont really mesh well with FD style of competiton.

Wait a hotdamn minute... is this for sure even a drift car? Could be a time attack thing.
          Prolly LS-Juan. Gtr + ls1 = nevaaaaar losssseeee!!

Either that or vk56 like all the cool kids.

I hope we don't have to wait until the Hankook press conference on Thursday to get answers!

I'm on the plane now to head to Vegas, I'll be sure to make a b-line to the Hankook booth when I land!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
            I'm on the plane now to head to Vegas, I'll be sure to make a b-line to the Hankook booth when I land!
            Lucky basterd!

Comment

I'm not convinced that it's a drift car yet. Besides, I thought that Hankook team was going to use a new Camaro as their drift car?

Comment

it would be nice if they used a rb26 with the 6 speed tranny! im getting tired of V6 and V8! It also could be Robbie driving it? who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by socalwrench View Post
                  I'm not convinced that it's a drift car yet. Besides, I thought that Hankook team was going to use a new Camaro as their drift car?
                  But that Conrads/Blue 808s deal.

This definitly looks like a dynamic autosports/eddie kim deal.

But yeah, I agree im not that convinced yet.

I hate sema in reguards to drinking btw guys

"lets trailer in car we probably wont see on the track for the next 2 years in hope to gain sponsor money for next year"

Just overdone sequence of teasers for me, get this thing on the track.

Comment

Drift car, driven by Robbie Nishida.

There was a placard in front of the car with all the specs.

Should be interesting to see how this build progresses!

Comment

It seems speedhunters is confirming it also. I wonder if it will be a standard GTR with just the front axle disconnected. Should be interesting to watch.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMzp4v5o7yQ

Comment

i believe it is strictly for track, it would be awesome to see it drift though

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaDRIFT View Post
                            i believe it is strictly for track, it would be awesome to see it drift though
                            Did you watch the YouTube video? It is a FD car. Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G9PiTDDTqs

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                              Did you watch the YouTube video? It is a FD car. Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G9PiTDDTqs
                              oops XD no i missed that thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X