Skyline in 07'???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyline in 07'???

I was reading Super Street at Pavillions while my mom was doing some grocery shopping. I happened to look through Super Street, they had a portion of the mag set up for the Concept cars of every company but when they where talking about the Nissan concept they said that the CEO of Nissan announced that the Skyline was gonna hit US grounds in the year 2007. Does anyone know anything about this???

ill say again.... Nissan has already gone into production with this car... we do not know if its going to be under the name of NISSAN or INFINITY.... the name of the car has not been decided either.... Detroit Auto Show release of the new car will be in '07.... dealership wise i do not know im guessing it will be awhile....hope that gives u some info... dates subject to change....soo sooner or later it will come

Comment

G35/V35 ?!?

Comment

the G35 is the skyline in Japan, now wheather super street was refering to a GT-R that i don't know, i'll assume thats what they meant since i haven't read the new article.

Comment

the g35 coupe represents the american version of the skyline coupe.... but that does not mean thats the skyline...well actually it is cus it has the same drive train and chasis but the car their releasing is supposivly the "skyline" but i have heard that its based on the skyline but highly built better u can say... i doubt it will ever have the gtr or the gtst.... who knows they could call it the 2007 sentra GTR lolz

Comment

Haha. Wow, if they do come out in 07 or later I might actually be able to afford one, haha.

Comment

When people speak about america getting the new "skyline" they always mean the GT-R and GT-S sport models. We all know our G35 is the same as the skyline sold in japan. But right now there is no v/r35 sport model of the skyline.

They say the new skyline will be AWD and twin turbo like always, but as far as i know no one is sure of the powerplant and i doubt its been desided on. But right now the 35 has started being offered in AWD, thats a good starting point.

Comment

this really has nothing to do with the skyline but i saw the G35 sport coupe wearing the california department of motor vehicles approved SKYLINE license plate... i had left my digi cam at home though...

Comment

but wat will happen to the g35 will it just become the skyline or will they sell both under different names?

Comment

"Skyline" aint going to the US. Nissan will produce GTRs for the USDM but they will never be the same as the good old Rseries GTRs that the world has grown so fond of.
                    Last edited by gladhatter; 03-10-2004, 12:03 AM.

Comment

yooo could be if they skyline does come to the u.s that be so pimp.
                      but anywayz the infiniti G35 is the north american version of the skyline. R-34 to G-35.

so sumins goin down................lol

Comment

ewwwwww. thats just nasty

Comment

last news that i heard about the new GTR is that it is going to be offered by Infinity.. Twin (electronic assisted) turbos on a V6 power plant 3.3L if I remember correctly
                          also going to have Elctro magnetic clutch...

Nissan of Japan had a opening press release mid January...thats were the info is from...just off the top of my head got the whole statement somewhere..

pretty cool...
                          I'm gonna be one of the fist in line..

still not gonna be a RB though

thanks,

Paul

Comment

I'm pretty sure they meant the Skyline was coming to the U.S. under the name Skyline. Whether its the GTR or something else I dont know but I'm sure if Nissan is a smart cookie they will bring it over as Skyline and not G35. To tell you the truth the G35 kinda looks like a soccer moms car. Not really sporty .

Comment

I think their going to just call it the "Infinity GTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X