X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "LONG BEACH" April 9th - 10th 2010

FORMULA D LONG BEACH April 8th - 9th 2010
    FORMULA DRIFT LONG BEACH April 8th - 9th 2010

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

will these be GA or assigned seats?

Comment

3 Pairs of reserved, the remaining 4 will be GA since they reserved seats are limited

Comment

So ealry on getting it up? Make sure ya sticky it or it will get lost.

Comment

Why do I wanna go?
          Too see the hottest door to door action in the world! Not to mention I eat, sleep, and dream of drifting...Wish I could afford to do it There is nothing like the smell of burnt rubber in the morning! And the quest for black boogers when I get home

What am I looking forward to seeing?
          Conrad's Camaro, Robbie Nashida's GTR, Forrest and his Wang in the Vert Lexus!!! NEED I SAY MORE

Wait a minute.....I don't want to see Forrest's wang!! Scratch that!
          Last edited by stedriftward; 01-05-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I want to go see drifting and smell all the different types of tires fly everywhere. I also want to see hot models and hot guy drifters!

Umm.. I am looking forward to seeing Taka, Ross, Robbie, JR, Forsbery, Wang, Joon, Pattty cakes, Calvin, Tanner :P, and all the other awesome drifters.

Comment

Ummm...

Can I get my seats next to her?

Just puting it out there.

lol jp

I want to see the guys on my avatar

Bling Blow

Red rings of death, eff video games....3 rotors of brap brap brap

JTP is like the only white kid at school who can dance... you know... thaaaat kid!!!

Why Bergenholtz??

Because they are the only team who makes me do this

Last edited by Bebop; 01-08-2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Why do you want to go?
                I would like to go because I have never really been to a professional race track before. Drifting is the most amazing type of racing out there and being able to go would be a chance in a lifetime for me. I have also never been to California and that in itself just going there would make a dream come true.

What are you looking forward to?
                I am looking forward to being able to go see some of the best drift racers in the world, taking their cars to the limits while sliding around turns by ripping the e brake and utilizing the clutch and gas pedal in a way that allows them to keep in control of their car going around a corner while being just inches away from their opponents. Hearing the roar of the engines that would fill the stadium causing, i am sure everyone's, heart's to beat faster as your adrenaline just goes nuts.

Comment

February is coming us there are about 6-8 weeks left until this contest is closed.

Comment

So far ticket will be reserved for;

-blaze1
                    -Amanda

Comment

Remember to get your tickets early because Long Beach SOLD OUT last year

Comment

I would love to go because this will be my first opportunity to go to the season opener, I have had to work all the previous years. My drift car is down right now and it has got me really depressed, it's the only damn thing I think about. If I were able to go then it might provide me with a tiny fraction of happiness in an otherwise cruel and cold world.

Comment

Why I NEED to go! I'm addicted to drifting. Seriously I'm a drift fiend that needs his fix! Long Beach and Legal Street Drifting is like the super drug that I need so bad. The aroma of Falken, Maxxis, Nitto, Hankook, Toyo and Cooper tires burning is what heightens my senses and fuels my fire to compete there next year. And since I've been to every Long beach event so far it could be detrimental to my health if I go cold turkey this year. You know foaming at the mouth going around humping models legs looking for where that next scent of burnt rubber will come. Trust me it's not a pretty sight but it will happen if you don't stop it!

What i will definitely look forward too will be my teammate Mike Essa with his new ride along with Forrest finally competing in FD. I cant wait to see everyone with their new rides competing in one if not the most entertaining and competitive motorsports in the world! Plus all the crashes! Not that I wish anyone would crash but that if it happens I love seeing the carnage to recreation that the teams have perfected so well. I'd really love to see Joon do well too cause last year he had one of the craziest runs i've ever seen but he wasn't able to finish it. Maybe this year he will! Not to mention that the level of drifting will be even higher than every year before. Which i just can't miss! The progression in FD is just unbelievable!

So please help this true drift fiend out unless you want to see me at one of the gates shaking, convulsing, and foaming at the mouth waiting to see some gangsta drift action.

PS. I've crashed my cars more times than Fd has been to Long beach so I'm certifiably broke too.

Comment

Originally posted by hillkill View Post

Why I NEED to go! I'm addicted to drifting. Seriously I'm a drift fiend that needs his fix! Long Beach and Legal Street Drifting is like the super drug that I need so bad. The aroma of Falken, Maxxis, Nitto, Hankook, Toyo and Cooper tires burning is what heightens my senses and fuels my fire to compete there next year. And since I've been to every Long beach event so far it could be detrimental to my health if I go cold turkey this year. You know foaming at the mouth going around humping models legs looking for where that next scent of burnt rubber will come. Trust me it's not a pretty sight but it will happen if you don't stop it!

What i will definitely look forward too will be my teammate Mike Essa with his new ride along with Forrest finally competing in FD. I cant wait to see everyone with their new rides competing in one if not the most entertaining and competitive motorsports in the world! Plus all the crashes! Not that I wish anyone would crash but that if it happens I love seeing the carnage to recreation that the teams have perfected so well. I'd really love to see Joon do well too cause last year he had one of the craziest runs i've ever seen but he wasn't able to finish it. Maybe this year he will! Not to mention that the level of drifting will be even higher than every year before. Which i just can't miss! The progression in FD is just unbelievable!

So please help this true drift fiend out unless you want to see me at one of the gates shaking, convulsing, and foaming at the mouth waiting to see some gangsta drift action.

PS. I've crashed my cars more times than Fd has been to Long beach so I'm certifiably broke too.
                            nice post from an OG member, we got you down for a ticket

Comment

Damn I cant wait for FD LONG BEACH for the past couple of years ive been going to this event and it gets better and better all the time. My expectations are met and surpassed every year. The cars, drifting, and crashing get more exciting everytime to bad I cant say that about the models but oh well you cant win them all . Im looking forward to seing all the drivers get sick with it in LB and seing all the new cars get down like Conrads Camaro, Nishidas r35 and Essa's BMW. I wanna see my favorites like Vaughn Gittin Jr, Justin Pawlak, Sam Hubinette, Matt Powers tear up the streets of Long Beach with some Gangster a$$ drifting. I wanna enjoy all this with some bad sun burns(its always hot and sunny at FD LB), a beer in my hand and some free tickets from drifting.com. Make it happen. THANKS.

Comment

Working...
                              X