No announcement yet.

FORMULA DRIFT (UPDATE) ALL OLD TV SHOWS ONLINE/LIVE STREAMING/WEBSITE Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA DRIFT (UPDATE) ALL OLD TV SHOWS ONLINE/LIVE STREAMING/WEBSITE Update

Guys,

We just relaunched the new look and feel of the website. Any constructive comments are welcome.

In the coming weeks, we will be announcing our new additions to the site and the details therein such as functionality of our home page viewer to live stream the entirety of our events and also content additions of ALL of our old TV shows from your past in their entirety! So you'll never have to buy a DVD. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but we've got some exciting stuff planned.

Here is a a tease from 2005. Our very first show on G4. Check out Jarod, his mohawk is epic!

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8893843&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8893843&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/8893843">Formula DRIFT Episode #1 2005</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1415650">Formula DRIFT</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

I never watched a full episode on TV so this works out great!
    The old content is still fun to watch

Comment

Thats pretty sweet. I haven't had cable for the last 3 years or so I haven't seen any of the shows since then.

Comment

Awesome blast from the past, too bad this show is not still ongoing, how come no more formula D on G4? it would be a hell of a lot better than the cops and cheaters episodes they play all the time.

Comment

Awesome blast from the past, too bad this show is not still ongoing, how come no more formula D on G4? it would be a hell of a lot better than the cops and cheaters episodes they play all the time.
          The show is ongoing. After G4 we were on ESPN 2, then SPEED and now, for the past two years we have been on VERSUS

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
            Guys,

We just relaunched the new look and feel of the website. Any constructive comments are welcome.

In the coming weeks, we will be announcing our new additions to the site and the details therein such as functionality of our home page viewer to live stream the entirety of our events

will the live-streaming videos be available on demand so the content can be viewed later?
            Last edited by alex; 02-06-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

@Formula D - Do you guys have any plans to continue releasing DVDs of these episodes? I'm excited to see everything available as streaming, but sometimes I like having the disc on the shelf for ease of use.

Comment

ME TOOOOOO! I want the 06, 08 & 09 seasons!!!

Comment

@Formula D - Do you guys have any plans to continue releasing DVDs of these episodes? I'm excited to see everything available as streaming, but sometimes I like having the disc on the shelf for ease of use.
                  Not likely, but we may entertain people downloading the source for the ability to have a hard disc. As of now, it's about the content being readily available for viewing via stream.

Comment

will the live-streaming videos be available on demand so the content can be viewed later?
                    yes, that functionality should be available as well.

Comment

I think you guys should incorporate more youtube then vimeo when it comes to this. Alot of people like vimeo but almost everyone is on youtube. Plus it has more integration for advertising. And also, I watch alot of bootleg option stuff on there. If I watch your videos another user can see those videos as related. Also my subscribers are notified on stuff I comment on or favorite....

Question, out of curiosity... when it comes to sponsors what is the difference with BFG Cooper, and Falken being "co-sponsors". And Hankook, Maxxis, Toyo, and Nitto being "tire suppliers"?

BTW, the website looks awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
                        Not likely, but we may entertain people downloading the source for the ability to have a hard disc. As of now, it's about the content being readily available for viewing via stream.
                        If that does end up happening, that would be fantastic!

Regardless, I'm glad you guys are putting in the effort to get all the video of the series out to people who may not have been able to see it on its first airing.

Comment

I think you guys should incorporate more youtube then vimeo when it comes to this. Alot of people like vimeo but almost everyone is on youtube. Plus it has more integration for advertising. And also, I watch alot of bootleg option stuff on there. If I watch your videos another user can see those videos as related. Also my subscribers are notified on stuff I comment on or favorite....

Question, out of curiosity... when it comes to sponsors what is the difference with BFG Cooper, and Falken being "co-sponsors". And Hankook, Maxxis, Toyo, and Nitto being "tire suppliers"?
                          Actually Vimeo has much better "Pro" options when it comes to uploading video's in the manner that we are doing so. In all actuality, the player is not really relevant since the TV episode video's are to be hosted and viewed on our site and not anywhere else. We will still upload videos to youtube but it wont be the TV episodes. Those will be primarily viewable on our site.

The difference between tire companies that have chosen a co-sponsor package is that those brands have opted to be advertised much more extensively in the series such as on-site signage, branding and overall positioning including TV deliverables and exposure. The difference between the two levels give tires companies an option to decide what level they want to be involved in the series.

Comment

Working...
                          X