Lowest powered D1 cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest powered D1 cars

in the D1 Grand Prix 2003-2004 year book there is a listing of the D1 license holders and their rankings.

ranked 74th is an AE86 with 117 ps

ranked 50th is what looks like the Diahatsu from D1 on the 28th with 160 ps

and ranked 1st is the A'PEX RX-7 with 500 ps!

how cool is it that a driver with a 117ps car can get a license in D1?!

Where is Ueo ranked?

Comment

i believe his new coupe is running an astrnomical 105ps. geez i can beat that...

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
        i believe his new coupe is running an astrnomical 105ps. geez i can beat that...
        yeah, me too, with my golf cart!

Comment

Hariguchi ranked 19th with 110ps

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
            Where is Ueo ranked?
            he's ranked 3rd

Comment

What's ps mean?

Comment

its short for a german word, a long german word, its metric horse power, one horse power is about .98xxxxx PS

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                  its short for a german word, a long german word, its metric horse power, one horse power is about .98xxxxx PS
                  Or you can just be like me and not do the math and just say
                  1hp=1ps

Comment

PS = Pferdestärke
                    Yes its a long german world.

Comment

thats not long... thats a short german word... try duetschlehrerin on for size... they love big long compound words... damn germans... ah crap im german

Comment

hahahahah!

yah i was kinda wonderin myself what a ps was, but im glad someone else asked first.

one q:
                        Why not just say hp? its just as easy.

oh well i guess its just like sayin exhaust manifold instead of headers, makes ya look smart to ppl who dont know. haha

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                          thats not long... thats a short german word... try duetschlehrerin on for size... they love big long compound words... damn germans... ah crap im german
                          so do the japanese. Compared to english words that tend to have 4 or 7 leters in them, japanese words when romanized seem to be pretty long.

In fact i've noticed alot of japanese last names tend to be multisalavic. As opposed to chinese names which tend to be very brief. and feature alot of Xs comparitively speaking.

i say seem to, and tend to, because i only know what gets to america, famous drivers, things you hear on anime, or the media in general. Never actualy been to japan or china. well germany either for that mater

Comment

Originally posted by 180sx2nr8u
                            hahahahah!

yah i was kinda wonderin myself what a ps was, but im glad someone else asked first.

one q:
                            Why not just say hp? its just as easy.

oh well i guess its just like sayin exhaust manifold instead of headers, makes ya look smart to ppl who dont know. haha
                            You dont just say horse power because 1 PS does not equal 1 horse power. Kindof like how 1 meter doesnt equal a yard, but its close.

100 PS and 100 HP are different.. 1000 hp and 1000 PS are even more different. Get it? I could call all asian people chinese to make it easier.. but i find that rude and inacurate.

Comment

ps is just so much more JDM lol jk

Comment

Working...
                              X