X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUSTIN PAWLAK To DRIFT 2010 FALKEN MUSTANG

Justin Pawlak to Drift 2010 Falken Tire Ford Racing Mustang

February 12, 2010

Fontana, CA. - As the 2010 Formula Drift season gets ready to begin, Falken Tire would like to welcome the newest member to its drift team, Justin Pawlak. Campaigning the newly built 2010 Ford Mustang sporting Falken Tires world-renowned blue and teal livery, Justin looks to march toward the top of Formula Drift in his 3rd full season. ASD in Charlotte, North Carolina is prepping the Mustang for its 2010 debut at Long Beach and will work closely with Justin to get him comfortable in his new ride.

As a full-time driver in the 2008 Formula Drift season, Justin got his first podium at Irwindale finishing 16th overall for the season earning him an invitation to the Drifting World Championship. He followed that up with multiple Top-16’s and a 9th place overall points finish in 2009.

Affectionately known as “JTP”, he’s looking forward to the new season and all that comes with it. “I’m speechless! I’m very excited to join the Falken Tire/Ford Racing team and the Falken family! Falken Tire has been pushing drifting to the next level and I’m very excited to be a part of it.”

A new season brings a new set of challenges as Justin makes the transition from a 3-rotor turbo power plant to 650+ horsepower V8. Despite the fact that he’s drifted rotary-powered Mazdas for over 5 years, JTP fully expects to do things in the Mustang that “have never been seen before.” Justin’s aggressive driving style complimented by the new Falken Azenis RT615K tire should prove to be a lethal combination in his efforts towards the 2010 Formula Drift championship.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgA36iq5ncA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgA36iq5ncA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comment

WHAT

Did not see that coming at all

Comment

Congrats Justin!!!!!!

What is JR going to be driving?

Comment

i think JTP got JRs last years stang and JR is getting a new stang???? i think.....

Comment

eassentialy...

falken has a few of these things laying around

anyone who isn't aligned (yup is said it) with JTP and Vaughn better watch their backs.

Comment

damn no more Fc

Comment

well deserved. cheers.

Comment

Am I the only one who feels bad for Tony B?

He has been in the mustang since the beginning.... and just gets better every year. And he has had a tiny budget the whole time.

I hope this pushes cooper to put forth more effort in his program, now that falken now has 2 updated version of the chassis with top notch drivers.

Comment

Working...
                  X