• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYLER MCQUARRIE, 350Z Testing

TYLER MCQUARRIE, 350Z Testing
    by TYLER MCQUARRIE
    http://blog.tylermcquarrie.com/

The 2010 season starts here! I got to Charlotte on Sunday and made my way over to the ASD shop. They expanded into a much larger shop, which is amazing and I hope to get more pics for you guys to see. But I did get a couple of pics with my GoPro camera.

It was so good to everyone at the shop, but even better to see my car! The ASD boys made a few little changes to my car. We are trying something to slow down the steering, a new front bar, and more power. Yes more power! My Z went from 730hp to 780hp and thank god we are running the new Falken Tire RT615K to help me get the power down. I couldn’t wait to get back in the car!

All four ASD Falken Cars and drivers, DMac, JR, and JTP went to Charlotte Motor Speedway to shake down our cars. I didn’t like the steering change we made so we went back to what we had last year. Went back out and the car felt awesome and it was so nice to be back in it! My test day was cut short because we found a hair line crack on the diff case, so I watched everyone just kill it! The ASD guys are prepping all the cars today for more testing on Wednesday. Hope to get more pics and video’s up after that.

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
    smaller pics please.
    done .

Comment

Working...
    X