(VIDEO) Samuel Hubinette's 2010 Dodge Challenger Formula Drift Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Samuel Hubinette's 2010 Dodge Challenger Formula Drift Car

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8eYZ2p4y_8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8eYZ2p4y_8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

good stuff. I need to look up the FD rule book.

but just a quick estimate.. how much does it cost to have a FD prepped car?..... not that I plan on doing such a thing.

Comment

^ depends on if you are talking about building a legal car or a competitive car.

Comment

I can build a competitive S13 or S14 for around.... 20-30k doing everything in house except for machining.

Comment

roger that.

Comment

ummmmmmmm...... the diagonal bar in the main hoop is going the wrong way.....and is split, not one bar top to bottom. I hope this an old video because tech is this weekend!

Comment

So what makes the first Challenger that Sean Carlson and NuFormuz built not legal for competion this year? Just curious.

Comment

that car is quite amazing, the original challenger but it was deemed to crazy for competition unfortunately

Comment

BUt what rule change from 09' to 2010' made the first Challenger illegal? Cause we know it was deemed fine for 09' rules.

Comment

The way things are going they should just make it a requirement that you have to have a sprint car motor, this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X