No announcement yet.

EMERGENCY HOOKERS is GOING to Atlanta?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMERGENCY HOOKERS is GOING to Atlanta?!

Hahaha...yeah, I'm going to Atlanta for Round 2 of Formula D. I can carry some last minute things that a race team may have left behind. I'm planning on leaving on May 3rd. I won't have room for a vehicle going OUT to Atlanta, but I will have space for a vehicle coming BACK from Atlanta.

Nice work

You need help, might be able to fake my kidnapping

Comment

Let me know if you need a hand Victor! If you need an assgrab partner! Haha

Comment

I'm always down for a decent bromance! hahaha. White Boy Chris is gonna be my sidekick on the trip, so it won't be any fun if the homie can't have none.

I'm carrying out Drift Emporium's crew cab dually. So, I can carry anything that will fit UNDER a stock dually and strap it on the deck, or put something in the bed of the dually and carry that out. So, if you're a race team and forgot to bring out that spare transmission or 10 transmissions for that matter...I'm game.

Comment

...also, I can more than likely bring a car back to So. Cali FASTER than anyone else can because I'm planning on leaving right after the event, and NOT really stopping along the way. With that planned, whatever I bring should be back in Cali by Monday afternoon.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty legit offer guy! props.

Comment

Falken Tires has taken up the rest of the space left on my truck for the journey OUT to Atlanta... =)

Comment

What are they bringing...tires?

Comment

I have space to take ONE vehicle back to Cali, EXPRESS style... (leaving a day after the event on Sunday).

Comment

I <3 Emergency Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by girlie ninja View Post
                      I <3 Emergency Hookers
                      Awesome! I <3 Ninjas

Comment

Working...
                      X