suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension

i am brand new to drifting and and have recently acquired an 240sx s13 hatch that is going to have a ka24de swap in it with a 5 speed.. i will put a welded diff in it and know i need a suspension to set it up for sliding.. as well as some strut support braces... i was hoping you all could tell me the suspensions you recommend.. i have heard alot about ksports and that is alot of what is used around here.. i was really hoping to get some insight on what is good for drifting but not way to stiff for street use.. just in case i have to use this car for street... thanks for any advice..

as it sits, my best friend is running Megan Track coilovers on his coupe. 32 way adjustability thats easy to use. so you can make it stiff for the track and then turn it down to the street portion of the adjustability. but even on the stiff *Censored**Censored**Censored* settings bryce has it on, it doesnt feel bad at all. you just take more notice to each bump in the road

Comment

where is a good place to get some of those? and what do you all think of the ksports.. that seems to be a popular one around here... and has anyone ever heard of the brands emotor or emusa or godspeed for their c/o they are alot cheaper and look just as well built i was just curious about them..

Comment