Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music?

Does anyone listen to music while drifting? If so what? and if you don't listen to music while drifting how about what kind of music while going pretty dam fast?
    Last edited by NismoPwr; 06-29-2003, 01:03 PM.

Dont laugh but I usually listen to Eurobeat when I'm in the mountains or canyons. Well... not ONLY when im in the mountains and canyons. I just like that music.

Either that or..... whatever's on my Tape Deck. Anything but rap... I used to kind of be into that music, I think it sucks now. I find that rap music makes me fall asleep.

Comment

i like to keep the radio off when slidin about. for grip driving (in mountains w/ mr2) i listen to trance. really adds to the mood. trees fly by in the glow of the headlights, 4age screaming, tires wailing.... and trance. not quite that comfortable with the 7 yet (only had it for 2 months). i gotta get outta korea. sigh

Comment

i listen to punk music most of the time anytime, the fast songs really get me going.

Comment

listen to hardcore screamo like norma jean or hopesfall and sometimes local bands static lullaby

Comment

Forgot to mention that I usually turn the volume down when I'm about to go on a run. I just keep it so I can barely hear the music. It's still audible, but not loud enough to cover up the engine and tire sounds... more important to hear those things.

Comment

yea, engine noises are important...

i listen to trance sometimes, but mostly tiger army... it gets me pumped up...

Comment

you and your damn tiger army,

its all about that one song from initial d... space boy!!!

Comment

like what i have said before... punk man... or ska...WhiteNissanS13 which bands do you listen to???

Comment

the lion king soundtrack.......circle of life baby!!!!!

Comment

its all about the Dropkick Murpheys, Real McKenzies, Flogging Molly, Operation Ivy, Rancid, and the Mad Caddies, and sometimes some old school stuff like the Doors, Led Zepplin, and the stones, thats the ultimate drifting music, but the exhaust note adds to the aural flavor as well

Comment

Originally posted by 4-D Racing
                        the lion king soundtrack.......circle of life baby!!!!!
                        COPYCAT!

guess you're trying to be like Kosuke Kida or Signal Auto right? yeah i read that article too.

well for me anything with a grinding bass rift is fine. Usually it's Kid Rock, C.O.C, Pantera, Audioslave, or Rage when I'm in a bad mood (30% is hardcore/metal)....Beastie Boys, Nappy Roots, DMX, or Lud. when I'm in a chilln' mood (45% is hip-hop/dirty south)....or if it's late at night in the wee hours some Euro-trash electronica or E dance like Chemical Bros., Dust Bros., Orbital (25% is electronic)

but i have a crazy wide variety of music i like...strange

i even pop in the Prince of Egypt and the O' Brother Where Art Thou sound tracks sometimes...uh yeah don't ask.

BTW: we've had the discussion several times...use the search button more

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...*&pagenumber=1

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...ht=%2Amusic%2A

Comment

Why is he copying Kosuke Kida by listening to Lion King?

And there is a search button?!

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                            Why is he copying Kosuke Kida by listening to Lion King?

And there is a search button?!
                            because in that Drifting! mag (rag) that came out a few months ago, there was an article about the drift scene in japan, and they were talking about how Kosuke Kida of Signal Auto had the bad @55 800 hp skyline and he would bump to the Lion King in it....LOL. just find that ironic that 4-D would listen to that same soundtrack on his own with no other motivational factors.

anywho, yeah the search button is up above at the top of the page between the "F.A.Q." button and the "Home" button.

cheers

Comment

ic, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X