Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) Driftstream 2010 Rd. 2 Road Atlanta

Hey guys,

Once again Driftstream 2010 brought live real time FD action, to fans all over the world. We had people from Canada, Ireland, Norway, and even Peru. We'd like to know from you the fans, how you found this past weekend's broadcast. Please feel free to be open and honest. Your feedback is very important to us.

are you going to put the ProAm stuff on demand? people were telling me they watched it, but i dont see it yet.

Comment

Let me talk to our programming people and I'll let you know.

Originally posted by boxmod View Post
      are you going to put the ProAm stuff on demand? people were telling me they watched it, but i dont see it yet.

Comment

last round of the top16 and then the top8 on is up.

Comment

Less J-Rod. More car Audio...

Hate having the volume up so I can hear the cars and the J-ROD screams SEND IT every 4 seconds, nearly blowing out my speakers.

sooo. everything was good, but i would suggest better audio balance.

also. when advertising all day for it, I knew that practicing began early morning on Friday, but you didn't start airing till 3pm eastern time i think.. no problem with you starting soo late, was just frustrated not knowing when the live coverage was actually going to start. only reason i found out was because i was complaining a bunch on Facebook.

I enjoyed it though. really is an awesome addition to the FD series.

Comment

^ FD didnt start practice till then on friday.... we- the proam class- did our practice and qualifying from 9am-1130 and 1200-130pm or something, then a break then FD practice. their drivers meeting was over at 2:00pm actually. so yoparts had it covered from the start

Comment

regardless. there was nothing ever said about the live feed starting at 3:00pm. people were on there all morning and early afternoon asking when it was going to start.

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
                regardless. there was nothing ever said about the live feed starting at 3:00pm. people were on there all morning and early afternoon asking when it was going to start.
                Sorry there was confusion on our end.. I thought that in all press releases that we put out that we expected to be on between 2pm-3pm.. we had a lot of technical issues in Atlanta that we had to work out in order to even make this thing happen..

Make sure you subscribe to the FD RSS feed.. all DriftStream info will be there

http://www.formulad.com/blog/2010/fd...live-stream-2/

Comment

ReDcOaT - I've passed on your comments to our production team. It was announced 3 or 4 times in chat rooms that the livestream would begin at 2pm, and I also think we ran some messaging across the screen. We apologize if you missed it.

Comment

Thanks guys, no need to apologize.

I thought it was great.

Thanks for the feedback feedback lol.

Comment

i think a different camera angle would be good for the replay shot. watching each run with the same angle everytime kinda gets boring...

Comment

Working...
                      X