This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rice drifter

yesterday i went to LACR with my friends to watch one of our friends run. at the parking lot there was an rx7 full of stickers of i love drifting and i love to slide and a bunch of other things beside my car. i was warming up my engine when the owner came in. he's probably around sixteen with a baseball cap that says DRIFT RACER. he turned on his car, opened the door for his girlfriend and left! d a m n stupid!!! didnt even let his rotary warm up... wonder how long he'll last. juz pisses me off. i hope fast and the furious 3 wont have drifting in it. scares me that were slowly being riced.

You better hope for the whole cast to blow up or something........

Comment

Re: rice drifter

Originally posted by girlracer
      i was warming up my engine when the owner came in...d a m n stupid!!! didnt even let his rotary warm up... wonder how long he'll last. juz pisses me off...
      I love you...jk. I kid, I kid.

Did you run? or just watch the friend?

Comment

should of asked him what kind of pistons he was running cause "they sound real high performance"

im sure he would of BSed something out;

Comment

hmm.

Comment

I always pound on My 7 when its cold its when it gets hot that scares me
            Last edited by driftxtreem; 03-12-2004, 06:10 AM.

Comment

i was juz there to watch. trying to show moral support for my friend. he fried his pistons and got forged ones so he was juz testing how he improved. it was a bad night. the evo's (3 of em all brand new probably from daddy) were running 16 highs to low 18s but there was an STI that ran 14s and a supercharged s2k that went 13.96.
              yeah actually i was gonna talk to him about his car and where he drifts and all that but he looked real proud like he's ueo or drifter x or smthing. hahaha i shudve though. made him feel like he's takeshi rouyoske or smthing.

Comment

Originally posted by girlracer
                ...the evo's (3 of em all brand new probably from daddy) were running 16 highs to low 18s but there was an STI that ran 14s...

Comment

Not letting the car warm up doesnt mean anything big? If it was 8am and the car was parked all night it could be important but if it was driven a not to long ago the engine is still rather warm, Also warming up the engine on fc's isnt that big of a deal, When you start them to get the oil flowing they idle at 3K rpm so any damage that will be done will be done then.

Comment

damn straight....

Comment

Working...
                    X