X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA DRIFT New Jersey 2010

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA DRIFT New Jersey 2010

Please post your feedback here.
    If you had watched the Live Feed then please post your suggestions here.

I wish I coulda stayed home and watched the stream all day...

Blaze1 is a real man with a real POS job lol

Comment

Drifting was awesome.
      Jarod was awesome.
      Judging was very good.
      One of One was so so.
      BG music was great.
      Sometimes OMT take too long to set up again, but I understand.
      Hot and they ran out water, free nasty NOS drink instead, but free!
      Grade: A

Comment

there were several times where the mic volume was inconsistent. There were times were it was just Jrod speaking further/closer to the mic, and there were other times that just seemed like someone accidentally hit the wrong switch on the sound board. That is the only complaint i have.

Comment

Will they replay all of Friday and Saturday of the entire event on Sunday like the last two rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by B.Young View Post
            Will they replay all of Friday and Saturday of the entire event on Sunday like the last two rounds?
            on-demand videos will be available

Comment

I usually work or I can't be home for whatever reason on the days the FD event takes place, but I was so happy to see that on the day after the event (Sunday) they replayed all of Friday and Saturday live coverage. They did this for both LB and Atlanta. This is an awesome idea, and I didn't care about the quality, I was just thankful I was able to see it. So for New Jersey I told a bunch of friends who go to school at UTI or had to work Saturday that they can now catch the FD event replayed on Sundays. Well for some reason they didn't replay the New Jersey event on Sunday, and we were so disappointed. Why not replay it? Can someone tell me why, and if its possible they will continue to replay on the Sunday after the event? Did anyone else like watching the entire two day event replayed on sunday too?

Comment

Originally posted by B.Young View Post
                I usually work or I can't be home for whatever reason on the days the FD event takes place, but I was so happy to see that on the day after the event (Sunday) they replayed all of Friday and Saturday live coverage. They did this for both LB and Atlanta. This is an awesome idea, and I didn't care about the quality, I was just thankful I was able to see it. So for New Jersey I told a bunch of friends who go to school at UTI or had to work Saturday that they can now catch the FD event replayed on Sundays. Well for some reason they didn't replay the New Jersey event on Sunday, and we were so disappointed. Why not replay it? Can someone tell me why, and if its possible they will continue to replay on the Sunday after the event? Did anyone else like watching the entire two day event replayed on sunday too?
                Sorry for the confusion man .. here is a link to all of this weekends action. http://www.justin.tv/driftstream/videos

All individual runs will be broken down and distributed asap

Comment

My feedback is THANK YOU Mother Nature for holding off any wet, rainy weather... YES it was hot but better than wet and controlled wet sliding like last year!

Thank you to all the fans for sweating it out with the drivers (imagine what it feels like in the suits and helmets!), the sponsor display and paddock area was awesome, sponsor gave out and had so much to do, available and more!

the Fatlace 1 of 1 was smaller due to space btw but for thr car show fans SEATTLE FORMULA D Round 4 I'm told will be SICK!

Congrats to the winners Dai, Vaughn and Tanner for podiuming and everybody for driven their hearts out!

See ya in Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i had a great time and thanks again for the free ticket. I brought my gf it was her first time and she loved it so hopefully she'll help ($) me build my fc haha. there was ample parking, plenty of seats, lots of cool stuff to buy in the booths, drivers were really friendly as always, lots of free stuff handed out and great action on the track. oh and lemonade was tasty

Comment

Working...
                    X